| 3 |

We had all been driven to the dorms to sleep during the night, and then we were driven to the Ground early in the morning.

The first test had been revealed to us. We had to memorize both lyrics and choreography to the theme song, they had written exclusively for us.

"Wah, I like it," Sunoo cooed as he continued to jump excitedly around the room.

"Wait... we only have on tablet?" Jaeho questioned in realization making everyone widen their eyes.

"How about a few people memorize it and teach everyone else?" I spoke up making everyone look to me.

"Who can memorize fast?" Jimin looked around at everyone, before all eyes fell on Hanbin.

"What?" Hanbin questioned in confusion.

"You had a dance team back in Vietnam, didn't you?" Taeyong questioned, making Hanbin hesitantly nod, "exactly how long does it take for you to memorize a dance?"

"I... don't know," Hanbin innocently replied as he just glanced around at everyone with wide eyes, "fast? Maybe? I don't know."

"I think he is quite fast at learning," I spoke up making everyone else nod in agreement.

"What about you?" Hanbin spoke up making me widen my eyes and point to myself, making him nod at me, "you told me in the van last night."

"Exactly what did I say?" I questioned hesitantly, suspecting I was too tired to even remember.

"You said you came from that company," he began snapping his fingers at me, "what was it?"

"Ah, right, right. I know now," I nodded at him, "got it."

"And if that's true, you can memorize fast," he pointed out to me.

"Ah... I..." I hesitantly trailed off before Jaebeom clapped his hands together.

"Then it is decided! Hanbin hyung and Lin will learn the choreography. Meanwhile the rest of us will divide into two groups, which then will attach themselves to one of the two," he announced.

"Ah, what am I gonna do?" I muttered to myself before walking over and crouching down beside Hanbin and looking down at the small tablet, "I can barely even speak fluently without concentrating too much."

"Me too!" Hanbin excitedly exclaimed making me let out a laugh at him before we both fell back on our butts.

"Ah... tough on them," I commented in amusement as we began helping the other memorize the choreography.

It had taken us about ten or fifteen minutes before we had announced to the other boys, who were trying to memorize lyrics, that we were done memorizing the dance. We all agreed to individually warm up before starting to learn. I didn't warm up much before I tied my hair up into a bun, and looked at the lyrics.

"Which group is mine?" I spoke up and turned to the boys who just stared at me, "what?"

"Your hair... it went... up," Taki spoke and I hesitantly nodded, "your face is different."

"Ah," I let out a small laugh at him, "that happens," I waved it off to him, "what group is mine?"

"I want to be on Lin's team," Sunoo raised his hand, making me let out a small laugh.

"Just dragging the rest along," Jimin complained to him.

"I just said what I wanted," Sunoo defended himself with an innocent expression.

"I was kidding," Jimin assured with a small grin.

The boys immediately divided up before Hanbin and I began teaching them the dance slowly.

"6, 7, 8. Turn your head," I counted and look at the boys in the mirror, "Sunoo, your head," I pointed out, but Sunoo didn't move, he just continued to stare in the mirror, "Sunoo~"

"Mhm?" Sunoo seemed to snap back into reality.

"Your head, you turn it. Don't look in the mirror," I pointed out to him in a soft manner.

"Ah, you were just too pretty for me to look away," he excused before letting the other boys snicker. I let out a small laugh to hide how flustered I had gotten by the comment.

"Shut up, and turn your head," I said with a small laugh.

"If you say so~" he cooed at me before turning his head like I had said.

"Hold on," I held up a hand to the boys before bending slightly over and letting out a laugh at the situation.

"What?" EJ questioned.

"Hold on, I need to gather myself again," I excused before straightening up again and getting into the position the boys all stood in, "right, moving on."

"Good to know what effect I have," Sunoo commented before turning his head the right way once again.

"Will you stop?" I exclaimed at him, as a small smile just spread on his face, "unbelieveable!"

"Look, as adorably cute and flirty you two are being right now. I'll really love it if we could continue," Jimin spoke up, making me simply nod as I continued to teach them the choreography.

By the end of the day everyone knew the choreography to an extend, it was just the details everyone had to get figured out.

"Time to go to the dorms," a staff member interrupted our rehearsals in the evening, making everyone grab their things before following out to the two vans.

"Lin~" Sunoo cooed out before skipping up to me, "sit with me."

"No, not happening," I shook my head in denial, making a pout form on his face, "not after today."

"Oh come on, I wasn't lying," he complained to me.

"I said what I said," I stubbornly replied before stepping into a van and walked back to the back of it, as Sunoo just followed me.

"Hmm, well... yeah, I'm not gonna listen," he stated before shaking his head and sitting down in the seat besid eme.

"But no flirting," I warned him, making him nod with determination written across his face before he did a small salute to me, making me let out a small laugh, "such a happy soul," I muttered in amusement.

"I know," Sunoo grinned widely. God he looked cute when he grinned like that.

"Hm... I like you," I stated making his eyes widen at me.

"You do?" a grin spread on his face.

"Mhm," I hummed at him, "wait... was that wrong choice of words?"

"Depending on what you were trying to get across. Like you like me in a dating like way or a friend like way," he stated.

"Friend like," I replied making him nod at me.

"Okay, just needed to have that set," he nodded as he let out a breath, as I just let out a small embarrassed laugh and laid my face in my hands.

"Note to self, don't say anything about emotions before you know what you're exactly saying," I muttered making Sunoo let out a bright laugh.

"Ah, you're cute," he sighed before leaning his head back in his seat.

"I need to study harder," I corrected him, making him just pat my shoulder softly.

"You're doing great," he assured me with a small smile, "it's cute you always mutter Korean things to yourself, it means you're trying to get more used to speaking it."

"It's  just to speak as much as possible," I shrugged at him and looked out the window.

"Which means you're trying," he pointed out to me and I just gave a small nod in agreement, "you already improved during this week?"

"I did?" I questioned in disbelief and he nodded.

"In the start you only spoke in very few words and only one sentence as replies," he pointed out, "now you speak more and longer sentences."