| 25 |

"How do you think it'll be if we were allowed to perform in front of an audience, like we were supposed to?" Sunoo spoke up as we were getting ready for bed in our room.

"What do you mean?" K glanced over at him as he sat down on his bed.

"Do you think they'll cheer on us on?" Sunoo spoke up, "do you think we'll feel energized by it?"

"I don't know," K shrugged, "what do you think Lin?" both boys immediately looked over to me and I snapped out of my small trance.

"Sorry, what was the question?" I frowned slightly, making both boys snicker at me.

"How do you think it would've been like if we had an audience whenever we performed?" Sunoo repeated his question and I just nodded at him.

"Ah..." I smiled slightly, "well... they would be cheering us on. The parts they would like the most they'll cheer extra loudly at, and you would be able to head it through your earpiece, and it's so energizing. They would either have these small lights that they would wave back and forth, or these small signs you would be able to read in small glances as you were performing. They will have these small supporting messages on them, and you just can't help but try and do it even better by just that."

"Wah... you really think so?" he cooed at me and I just nodded at him.

"I know so," I stated and he raised his eyebrows at me, "the worst perfromances are always without an audience. You automatically do it better when there's cheers or happy messages for you."

"It sounds like you performed in front of an audience before," K commented and I just nodded.

"I did," I stated making him frown at me, "on the other survival show. Our two first tests and the last one was in front of an audience, and the final line up announcement too. They weren't there for the third and fourth test because of the pandemic, and we also had to stop filming at one point because a staff member got infected, and we all were sent into isolation in our dorms, and got tested three days in a row before we could continue with practicing and working again."

"Wah... I want to try and perform in front of our viewer and supports too," Sunoo cooed in awe and I just nodded in agreement.

"They were there for the final announcement as well?" K turned to me and I just nodded at him.

"Our parents too,"I nodded at him, "it was very... touching."

"I want my parents to be there too," Sunoo stated with a small pout on his face.

"It's really great," I nodded at him, "in a way... I also feel like it's not proper performances we do here, because there's no audience and we do multiple takes. On the other show it was in front of an audience most of the times, and then there was one take and that's it. You mess up, it's too bad."

"That's tough," K commented and I simply shook my head.

"It's how it's gonna be in the real industry, without the pandemic," I corrected with a shrug, making both boys go silent, "what?"

"It sounds scary," Sunoo muttered and looked down at his hands that laid in his lap.

"Oh..." I realized before quickly rushing over and pulling him into a hug, "it's not... it's really not scary. It's so enjoyable and it's the best feeling ever. The fans don't care if you make mistakes, if you make mistakes on stage they know it's because you're human."

"But you always see people get hated on becuase they made a mistake," K pointed out as I slowly let go of Sunoo once more.

"Mhm... but those aren't fans, so they shouldn't matter," I reminded them, "the people who matters in your career is everyone who is working backstage to give you the stages, the songs, the videos, the content, your group members, the fans, not everyone who is against your career."

"But isn't that hard to just ignore?" Sunoo questioned and I nodded at him.

"It's awfully hard, but as long as you try and remind yourself that they don't matter, you'll slowly learn to ignore them," I assured him with a smile, "I believe that."

"So you haven't actually done it?" K questioned and I shook my head at him.

"We didn't have access to the internet on the other show either," I excused, "the only time I've been on social medias and such was once before this show started. Just that one time I learned myself they didn't matter that much. I learned to appreciate the positive comments just a bit more than the mean ones."

"So it's a long and slow process to learn that?" K questioned and I nodded at him.

"Besides... even if someone makes mean comments about any of you, no matter where I am, I'll rip them to shreds," I assured with a grin to both boys making both K and Sunoo smile at me, "no one is gonna hurt my boys."

"Your boys?" K questioned in amusement.

"Mhm... don't I have you all wrapped around my finger?" I questioned him confidently and he widened his eyes in realization.

"You actually do," he realized and I just nodded at him, "even me."

"Hyung you're whipped for her," Sunoo let out a bright laugh.

"But... but... I don't treat you any different than the other boys, do I?" K questioned and I shook my head at him.

"But you always grin so widely whenever she is talking or performing," Sunoo pointed out, "Lin has everyone wrapped around her finger."

"But mostly you," K stated as Sunoo gasped and just shook his head at him.

"I'm the least," Sunoo defended, "Heeseung-ie hyung is the most."

"No... Sunoo, it's definitely you," I shook my head at him making him turn to me with his mouth agape.

"It's not!" he gasped at me.

"It most definitely is," I assured him, "you really can't deny it."

"How so?" he crossed his arms at me.

"You know... my hands are quite cold," I commented and looked down at my hands.

"Here, let me warm them," Sunoo immediately stated and grabbed both my hands in his and rubbed them to warm them up as I just smirked at the sight and glanced over at K who had a small smile on his face as well.

"Oh my..." Sunoo slowly realized as his eyes widened and quickly snapped his head up to me, "you were right! I'm absolutely gone!"

"Absolutely adorable," I clarified to him and stood up from his bed, "now... tomorrow is a long day of training once again, so I believe I will be going to bed."

"Lin!" Sunoo whined as he grabbed onto my wrist before I got the chance to even move out of my spot.

"What?" I questioned in amusement.

"Sleep in my bed," he urged.

"Why?" I questioned in amusement, "you like me that much?"

"No," he shook his head immediately, "but I just so happen to know that you can't sleep unless you can feel a presence behind you," he stated, "remember that little secret? And right now, you don't have an extra duvet or pillow to bunch up behind you."

"Touche."