| 27 |

"Lin... Lin," a small whisper echoed in my ears as I felt someone shake my shoulders.

"What is it?" I muttered and stretched my arms up over my head before realizing Sunoo was laying in my bed and was the one shaking my shoulder, "why are you in my bed?"

"You're in my bed you idiot," he whispered making me frown up at him in confusion.

"Why?" I questioned in confusion.

"I don't know, when I went to bed last night you were already asleep here," he excused making me let out a hum as my eyebrows knitted together and I stared out into the blue.

"Why'd you have to wake me? Did I push you off the bed?" I questioned in confusion as I rubbed my eyes and pushed myself up in a sitting position.

"Look," he grinned widely and held a bag up beside his head.

"What?" I frowned at him making him sigh at me.

"Honestly, if I didn't know better I would think you were stupid," he sighed and dug his hand into the bag before pulling out a neon green shirt, "gifts," he stated with a wide grin.

"Oooh, that'll suit you," I cooed and pulled the fabric into my hand before looking over to my own bed, "I didn't get one."

"Ah, seriously," Sunoo sighed and reached over on my other side to pull up an identical bag to his, and handed it to me, "look in it."

"I don't know if I dare," I admitted to him, making him let out a bright laugh at him as K had woken up and looked into his bag too.

"Take it out!" Sunoo urged with a bright smile, making me glance over at him before softly smiling at his face.

"Okay, okay," I muttered and stuck my hand into the bag, immediately feeling a soft and light fabric against my hand.

"1, 2, 3," Sunoo counted and I pulled it out, "wah... that's so pretty."

"It is," I nodded and looked down at the fabric in my hand.

"What is it?" he questioned with a small frown.

"A dress," I replied and folded out the piece of clothing, "it even looks to be the right size."

"But... who would give you a dress?" he questioned as he looked down at the dress with a frown.

"Heeseung," I realized with a small smile on my face as I admired the dress. It really was pretty, such a pretty summer dress.

"But why?" he questioned and I let out a small sigh at him.

"Because I told him, that the only dresses I own are traditional ones, and I've only worn dresses on the last show I was on and as my school uniform," I admitted, "he knows I've never owned a normal one."

"Does this mean it's Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon who arranged this?" K spoke up and I looked over at him.

"Most likely," I nodded in agreement.

"We should go thank them!" Sunoo realized and immediately jumped up from his bed and ran out of the room, with K following him.

I smiled at the sight before looking down at the dress and slowly picking it up as I stood up and stepped in front of the mirror, holding it up in front of my body. It looked to go down to my knees.

"I wonder if it fits," I muttered in realization before deciding I should try it on.

I carefully slipped out of my pajamas before slipping on the dress, knowing the boys wouldn't return and was too busy with chatting with the other boys. As I had slipped on the dress I stepped in front of the mirror again as a small smile grew on my face. I couldn't help but do a small twirl, and staring in the mirror at awe.

"It's perfect," I grinned down at myself and flattened out the skirt.

"Lin!" a voice screamed out, of course it was Sunoo, "get in here!"

"Hold on!" I yelled back and quickly rushed to grab my hoodie.

"If you don't come right now, I'll personally come and pick you up!" he yelled back making me let out a small laugh as I grabbed my hoodie in my hand.

"You're not strong enough!" I yelled back.

"I'll send K hyung for you then!" Sunoo yelled back making me widen my eyes and quickly rush to the room beside ours.

It went silent the moment I stepped into it as I just stared at Sunoo before pointing at him.

"Don't you dare threaten me like that Kim," I warned him.

"Wah... so pretty," he muttered before I slowly realized how all eyes were on me and the boys all just had gone silent. I was still wearing the dress.

"What? Stop staring," I excused and quickly held up my hoodie in front of me, immediately feeling insecure about wearing a dress.

"Noona... it really suits you," Jungwon let out a small giggle at me, "I told you it was the right size!" he happily turned to Sunghoon and Heeseung.

"I wans't aware that she was so small," Sunghoon admitted with a small shake of the head.

"Ah! I made Lin look so pretty!" Heeseung just happily clapped his hands, "look at Sunoo, he's speechless!"

"So you like it?" Jungwon eagerly asked me as I just nodded at him.

"Mhm," I smiled widely.

"Is it true it's your first dress?" Sunghoon questioned as I just nodded at him.

"I have loads of traditional dresses, my mom used to sew for me to grow into. I've only worn dresses when I was on the other survival show," I shrugged and sat down on Heeseung's bed, that was the nearest, beside Hanbin as I laid my hoodie in my lap.

"You would look really good in a girl group," Heeseung nodded at me.

"Nonsense, she's cut for this," Jay shook his head in disagreement, "she's literally made for this."

"But she's so pretty in dresses," Heeseung spoke up, "don't you think Sunoo?" he snickered and looked over at Sunoo who still sat in his own trance.

"Sunoo~" Sunghoon cooed out, snapping said boy out of his trance.

"What?" Sunoo looked over to him in confusion as Sunghoon just pointed to me.

"Don't you think she looks pretty in a dress?" Sunghoon snickered as Sunoo looked to me.

"Very," Sunoo nodded in agreement making me let out a small smile before looking down at my hoodie.

"Ah... Lin is flustered!" Hanbin cooed and patted my back as I hid my face in my hands.

"Mhm... but Noona really is pretty," Taki pointed out making me look over at him with a small smile, "she's the prettiest out there."

"Thanks Taki," I smiled at him as he just grinned widely, clearly proud of his own statement.