| 19 |

After Sungdeuk and Yoonjung had announced that Taki had placed first, K second and Jungwon third, they had left I-Land. The rest of us had all returned to our seats for the units to be divided. I really didn't want to be in 'Fake Love', that's the only criteria I have. I just don't want to be in 'Fake Love'.

"I-Lander Taki, please choose either your unit or song."

"I will choose my unit," Taki announced, much to everyone's surprise, "I want... Heeseung-ie hyung... Sunghoon-ie hyung... and... Sunoo hyung."

All three mentined looked at Taki with shock, it seemed they all already seemed to know exactly what song they would get. They were right, K chose 'DNA' and Jungwon chose 'I Need U', leaving Taki with 'Fake Love'. All three boys let out sighs and looked to be in distress before I turned my attention back to K who were going to chose his unit.

"I want... Hanbin hyung, Niki, Jay and Lin," K stated making me look over at him with widened eyes before he just nodded in satisfaction with his unit.

I hadn't expected to be picked for 'DNA' because of the dancebreak part, and none of the boys had really seen me dance beside from when we were practicing. I wasn't really acknowledged as a great dancer like the three other boys he had chosen. K's choice of unit members had left Daniel, Jake and Geonu to join Jungwon in the 'I Need U' unit.

"The countdown till the first test begins now."

"Ah... it's so nostalgic," I commented, making Hanbin beside me let out a small laugh.

"Should we go up and get into the rooms?" Heeseung questioned and stood up, making everyone else follow after him.

We barely even got up the stairs before everyone froze once again, there stood gifts by the couches. I carefully trailed behind all the boys as they rushed to the gifts before the screen turned on and BTS was back once again. They would apparently be reading some of our concerns that we wrote down before part one ended. We all stood and listened to each other's concerns and tried to cheer eachother on nonetheless.

"Kim Sunoo-ssi," Suga spoke up on screen and I am telling you, said boy went straight into fanboy mode and probably nearly fainted.

I let out a small laugh at his face and quickly grabbed onto his arm, just in case he decided to drop dead right then and there. We all turned back to the screen to hear Sunoo's concern, apparently his health was quite weak, especially because he had had a sugery less than a year ago. It suddenly explained so much to me, the way he had often been exhausted or feeling unwell in part one.

"Sunoo-ya," I complained as they finished talking about his concerns, "it's these things you should tell us!" instead of answering Sunoo just let out a small laugh at me before pulling me into his side as I had crossed my arms.

"Something he should tell you," Sunghoon clarified as I just glared over at him.

"Last concern..." Jungkook trailed off up on screen and we all looked up to the screen once more, "Lin."

"Ah... she's cool," J-Hope commented making me let out a small laugh.

"Oh yeah... I'm so cool," I commented in amusement as some of the boys snickered at me.

"What concern should I read?" Jungkook spoke up, making me take a step back. I had forgotten how many I had written down.

"The top one is the one she thought of first, so probably the most important one," RM reasoned.

"I've formerly participated in another survival show but didn't make the final lineup, because media outlets revealed parts of my personal life. I'm scared the same articles will return and hinder me in debuting once again," Jungkook read before looking back at the other boys he sat with.

"As an avid viewer of the show, I understand where she is coming from," J-Hope stated and the other boys nodded at him, "she has spoken of how she was set to debut two times last year, but were cut last minute, and how she earlier this year were in another survival show, where she just didn't make it by a hundred votes."

"Oh yeah, if you've been that close that many times you definitely must be scared," V nodded in agreement.

"I can't help but wonder what the article was about," Jin stated.

"Oh... well... I got curious when I first heard about why she didn't debut on the last survival show," J-Hope sheepishly revealed, "and it's something about an accident she was in back in 2018, so she apparently got an injury which doesn't hurt but it can return under a lot of pressure."

"Ah..." the other boys nodded and I mentally thanked them for not bringing up exactly what kind of injury it was.

"There really isn't much to do, actually," Jimin stated, "the only thing that there is to do is to prove that you do deserve this and that you can handle this career."

"I agree," RM nodded, "people might have injuries or health problems that is making it a challenge in this career, but it doesn't mean you can't do it."

"Lin-ah, it's these things you should tell us!" Sunoo mocked making me hit his arm.

"Some of us do know," Heeseung stated making Sunoo gasp, "we just didn't know it was something about an injury... when you said personal life I thought you were related to a mafia or something."

"That was the most logical idea you could come up with?" I questioned him in confusion, to which he just shrugged.

"I thought it was some extreme mental health," Jake stated, "like... you know... unstable."

"No!" I exclaimed at him with a laugh of disbelief, "it's really just an injury."

"I'm gonna keep on with the mafia idea, sounds more cool," Heeseung stated as I simply shook my head in disbelief with a small laugh.