| 13 |

The last test of part one were called 'The final 13', meaning that by now it was soon gonna get real. By the end of this test six I-Landers would be moved to the Ground. Three of which would be voted out by us, and three of which would be chosen by the producers.

Much like everyone else I had no idea where I stood in all this. I didn't get voted out after the Teamwork test like I had thought. But at the same time I didn't want to feel all too safe in this. I was the only girl so that could put me at a risk of getting voted out by the others, but it also meant I might be held to a different standard than the boys, by the producers.

"Earth to Lin," a pair of hands clapped in front of my face making me look around the pantry, where I in the end had ended up, "you there?" Seon questioned as he appeared in my view.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just deep in thought," I excused before reaching out and grabbing the orange juice I initially had went to get.

"Wanna talk about it?" he questioned and I just shook my head and waved it off.

"It's alright," I assured him.

"Can I ask you something?" he questioned and gestured to the small round table in the room. I hesitantly nodded before sitting down by the table and he sat down across from me.

"So... what is it?" I questioned as I unscrewed the lid on my juice.

"This is also your second survival show," he spoke and I just nodded at him as I took a sip from my juice, "I... actually saw you on the other show."

"You did?" I questioned in disbelief and he just nodded at me.

"I actually used to vote for you," he pointed out, "you went under the name Sun Fan. Didn't you?"

"I did," I nodded at him.

"It's less than a year ago," he reminded and I just nodded at him, "isn't it... isn't it hard to end one survival show and join the next within a month?" he questioned and I just shrugged.

"I didn't really get to feel the pause in between. It feels like I'm still going with the other show, but with different people," I excused and he just nodded at me, "and in another language."

"You know... I thought you would make the final line up back then. I was so surprised to see you appear here," he pointed out, making me let out a small laugh as I just shook my head at him.

"I just didn't make it by... about a hundred votes," I shook my head at him making him let out a small gasp, "before the final voting an article appeared in China, about some of my personal life that made people stop voting for me. If it weren't for the article I probably would've made the final line up. But I didn't, and so my company sent me here."

"So this is your second chance as well," he stated.

"Fourth," I corrected making his eyes widen, "I had two other chances, but were cut right before debut both times." 

"But... how do you then feel about the global voting here?" he questioned and I just shrugged.

"I don't know if the article has spread to Korea as well, so I don't know," I admitted with a small smile, "I don't have much expectations for my global votes. I can just hope they're just high enough for me to debut, but I can't be sure to be honest. I just hope that I can make it this time."

"Well... what happens if you don't?" he questioned and I just shrugged.

"I'll go back to China and continue training there, probably. I still have some money from the last job I had, so might as well travel back," I shrugged at him, "before I use it up here."

"You're from Yuehua, right?" he questioned and I nodded at him, "can't they move you to their Korea department?"

"They're tried to debut me in Korea two times before, this is the third time. So I think they'll want to try and keep me in China if I don't make it here," I shook my head at him.

"Where would you like to debut the most?" he questioned making me let out a small laugh.

"I like both places," I shrugged at him, "but right now? I've become quite attached to some of the boys here."

"Sunoo," he stated and I just nodded at him, "but from when I saw the show, it seemed that they were more accepting in China. You know... appearance wise."

"There definitely is a more accepted variety," I nodded in agreement with him, "there isn't the same expectations to weigth and beauty as there is here," I explained as I gestured with a waving hand to my face as he just nodded.

"I just recall there being a lot of interesting looks," he excused and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh yeah, definitely," I assured him, "there were so many varieties."

"I was especially shocked by the girl that had a buzzcut," he spoke and I just nodded, "and the one with frizzy curls."

"Oh yeah, yeah," I nodded at him, "here I was shocked to barely see any of those."

"You also had another hairstyle," he realized and pointed to me as I just nodded.

"Yeah... so I have quite thick hair, and initially my hair is quite... wavy, when I take proper care of it," I explained and he nodded, "but before I came here my company told me it would be best for me to lay off with using all my products for my hair whilst on the show. So... it's not wavy right now, because I'm not taking care of the waves."

"They told you to not let them be, when you were here?" he looked at me in shock and I just nodded at him.

"But once part one is over, I'll let them come back," I shrugged at him, "my hair is quite weird and dry at the moment. So I'll definitely let them be from then on."

"So in reality, if you pass this test it'll come sooner than later," he stated and I nodded at him, "it does look quite flat the moment."

"Gee... thanks," I let out a small laugh at him.

"Uh... we're rehearsing again..." Kyungmin stuck his head into the pantry, making both of us look over at him.

"Of course," I spoke and quickly stood up with my juice in hand and followed him downstairs to the practice room, where we once again continued to practice.