| 22 |

I let out a sigh as I felt an arm get draped over my waist, immediately waking me up from my sleep. I softly patted the hand that laid on my stomach.

"We've talked about this Taki, you have to sleep in your own bed," I muttered, earning a silence, making me sigh and turn around, "Taki- you're not Taki."

"No... I'm aware," Sunoo muttered in return and placed a hand over my eyes, "sleep."

"What are you doing here?" I frowned at him, "didn't you get the fancy bed?"

"Mhm... but I couldn't sleep," he excused and waved his hand at me before dropping his arm over my waist.

"Stop that," I sighed and tried to remove his arm, making him smirk and just pull me closer to him, "Sunoo... stop."

"Why? Are you getting flustered?" he chuckled.

"No, because I can sue you for harrassment if you continue," I pointed out making him immediately lift his arm, "I'm kidding, I'm not gonna do that."

"Hm... too bad," he muttered and dropped his arm back down over my waist.

"Are you even alright?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"Mhm... Daniel just takes off to much space," he waved it off to me.

"So instead of sleeping in Daniel's bed instead, you decided to come here?" I questioned in amusement and he just nodded.

"I like you more than Daniel's bed," he excused, "now let me sleep... I'm tired and your pretty face is not helping me at all."

"Awe... you think I'm pretty," I commented and he just hummed with a small nod as he rubbed his eyes, "you're adorable when you're sleepy."

"What are you saying? I'm always adorable," he clarified making me let out a sigh.

"Sure you are," I muttered, "sleep tight Sunbeam," I turned my back to him once again making him let out a small tired groan before pulling me closer to his chest.

"Don't move too far away," he warned me.

"Why not?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"Because I am telling you to," he replied, "and I want to hold you."

"You're not speaking straight Sunoo," I cooed at him.

"Never really am around you," he stated, "it seems I can't think straight whenever you're around."

"What are you even saying?" I chuckled as my cheeks flushed and he nuzzled his face into my hair with a small hum, "are you always this clingy?"

"I like the scent of your shampoo," he complimented in a soft voice, "it's calming... making me more tired."

I let out a small laugh before pulling my duvet tighter around me, just making Sunoo move closer to me as I did so. It wasn't my intention, but he just sort of moved along with me.

"Hold on... did you think I was Taki?" he questioned just as I was about to drift off.

"Mhm," I hummed as it now were my turn to be the tired one.

"Why?" he questioned in confusion.

"He's been a bit down with 'Fake Love' lately, so I offered him to sleep in my bed when he was sad," I muttered, "on the one condition he didn't hug me in his sleep."

"Then why am I allowed to?" he questioned and I felt my cheeks heat up, despite I was so tired.

"Because you're different," I quietly admitted.

"Awe! I'm special!" he happily cooed at me making me cover my face with my hands.

"Shut up and sleep," I sighed making him drop back down into his pillow once again.

"You're special too Lin," he softly reminded and carefully removed some of the hair that had fallen over in my face, softly stroking it over to the rest of my hair.

"Mhm, whatever you say," I hummed at him.

"I mean it," he stated, "in my eyes, you truly and really are special."

"You're sounding so cliché," I chuckled.

"I like that," he excused, "it's just my thing."

"Mhm... whatever you say cutie," I muttered, "now sleep. I'm tired."

"Dream of me," he cooed and I just hummed at him.

"Whatever can get you to sleep," I assured him making a small giggle escape from him.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy before I slowly drifted off in a deep sleep. I must've turned around during the night, since my face were just an inch away from Sunoo's once I woke up. I didn't realize it at first, it was first when Sunoo had opened his eyes as well that we had realized how close we were. He had just giggled it off as I had turned beet red in my face.