| 6 |

Earlier today we had filmed our last evaluation video, before all gathering in front of the screen to watch the I-Landers perform.

"Niki, Niki," Taki excitedly pointed to the screen as Niki took the center position.

I smiled softly as he turned to me with an excited expression. I just nodded before he did an excited little jump before turning around and staring at the screen in awe as the others performed.

"Ah they did so well," Jaeho complained.

"No one is gonna get eliminated," Kyungmin stated.

"Nah, lots are gonna get eliminated," I shook my head at them as I continued to look at the screen where the boys were leaving the stage once again.

"How would you know?" Jimin questioned me.

"With time you learn what stage is good enough, and that wasn't it," I stated calmly, before walking away from the group and over to the small cooler we actually did have. Even though there only were water bottles in it.

"Noona?" Taki questioned me, making me turn around and look at him as he walked over to me, "how do you know it was not good enough? Have you seen a lot of survival shows?"

"Ah... this is my second one," I excused to him and his eyes widened, "my second survival show."

"It is?" he gasped at me and I just nodded at him.

"Then it was just girls, but that stage didn't fit those standards either, if they're even different," I pointed out to him with a small smile, before wrapping an arm around his shoulders and guiding him back to the other boys, "now, how about we get out and join the other boys in the vans?"

Taki silently nodded before walking out to the vans with me.

Arriving the next morning we could only wonder if anyone would get eliminated, I doubt any of the boys had gotten enough sleep, actually. I felt just fine though.

"There will be elimination in I-Land."

Upon the news the boys seemed to immediately brighten up and get more energized than before, once they realized they actually had a chance to move up. It didn't last long after that announcement, before six boys had entered the Ground. Niki, Daniel, Jay, Nicholas, Jake and Youngbin.

"That's my whole unit," Sunoo realized as he went to greet Jake and Youngbin.

I silently watched before the cards appeared on screen, to reveal everyone that would be moving up.

"We'll now reveal the new I-Landers."

Every grounder gathered around the screen to watch the new ones.

"First new I-lander, Lin."

"Eh?" I frowned in confusion as my picture appeared up on screen.

"That's the obvious choice," Jaebeom spoke up, making me look around in confusion.

"You did it!" Sunoo happily squealed as he grabbed my shoulders from behind and lightly shook them.

"You too, you too," I urged as I happily jumped in my spot, hoping to see Sunoo appear up on the screen.

Sure enough his picture also popped up, making him let out a small gasp before I excitedly turned around and hugged him. Letting go of him once more I stood beside him, with a hand resting on his back as I watched the screen in excitement as Taki was revealed as the last one, making him let out a deep breath.

"Taki!" I happily exclaimed and pulled the younger boy over to me as he proudly looked up at the screen with a laugh.

"New I-Landers, please move to I-Land."

I happily jumped over and grabbed my bag before seeing the dull Jake and Daniel that sat beside it. I glanced around at the others that had moved up as well, they weren't ready to go yet. I quickly crouched down in front of both boys.

"Hey, don't look that sad. It's not that bad," I assured them, "it only makes you want to work harder. Keep a positive mindset and you'll make it."

"Thanks noona," Daniel sadly smiled at me making me softly pat his knee.

"You're both really talented, you'll be fine," I assured them, making both boys just nod.

"Lin," EJ called out making me look over my shoulder and pat both Daniel and Jake on their heads before skipping over to the six boys that was waiting for me.

We had barely even gotten out of the Ground before Sunoo had begun crying. This had made me immediately rush up to him and grab his shoulders to stop him from walking.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong? What is it?" I questioned him as I quickly wiped away his tears.

"I feel bad for the ones that didn't move up," he excused and dried his cheeks.

"Hey... it's alright," I quickly assured him, "you know why you moved up?" I questioned making him shake his head at me, "because you deserved it. You worked so hard and did so well. Now, stop crying, there's nothing you can do but be proud of yourself," I reminded him making a small smile appear on his face, "that's right, now come on," I urged and pulled him along by his wrist so that we caught up with the rest once they entered the big cube building.

We all walked to I-Land together and excitedly got into the egg shaped gate that slowly began turning as I stood in the back with Taki, both happily jumping up and down until we heard the coos of the other boys as the others began running down the steps and into the arms of the other boys.

"Lin," Heeseung gasped before I was lifted down from the stairs and twirled around in a hug.

"Why are you so happy to see me?" I let out a small laugh at him as he set me down and grinned widely at me.

"I don't know," he shrugged at me, "just am."

"Oh come on, tell me," I urged as I nudged his arm with my elbow, making him let out a small laugh.

"If I had a little sister she should be like you," he admitted making me coo at him.

"Awe! You like me that much, huh?" I teased making him just let out a laugh as he shook his head at me.

"Do you have siblings?" he questioned and I shook my head at him.

"A lone child," I spoke as I watched the chaos in front of us unfold, with a wide smile on my face.

"I'll be your brother then," he commented making me laugh at him, "what?"

"It sounds like something kindergarten kids say," I excused to him.

"Then lets be kindergarten kids," he grinned widely as I just hummed in agreement.