ʟɪᴍɪᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ

(Pictured above is the dress I have used for Lyra courtesy of Ginny at the party! Of course, you can change it up if you want, this is just my reference!

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Lyra's choice of attire was deemed to formal, according to fashionista Ginny whom generously dug out an ill-fitting outfit of hers, which fit Lyra like a glove. Although it wasn't her usual style, the girls convinced her it was complementary, perhaps not in the subtlest way...

"Give over, Lyra! Your tits look great in it, I can't pull this dress off, your figure is to die for!" Ginny was over enthusiastic at times, Lyra loved her for it nonetheless. As they descended, Hermione's ankles caving in down the staircase, the three boys lay sprawled across the sofas.

"Took you long enough!" Ron huffed, training his eyeballs away from Hermione. Fred sat up, almost going rigid at the sight, he grabbed a nearby cushion, placing it over his lap cunningly. He knew Lyra was gorgeous, but in that dress... So figure hugging, and not to mention her beady smile. He didn't deserve her, she was ethereal, truly. How could somebody as flawless, fall for someone so ragged as him.

His thoughts flashed before him, for when has Fred Weasley ever felt insecurity.

~*~

They apparated to the desolate streets of Wigtown, each house was hidden behind momentous hedges, almost mysterious, Fred lead them to the gateway. The brick built manor was spilling with people over the front lawn, drunks visible through every window in the building.

"Stay close to me, love" As she walked through the gate, Fred, who was holding it open, caressed her ears with his low tone. Luckily she was behind everybody else, as he slapped her arse teasingly.

"What was that?" Harry turned, furrowing his eyebrows at the giggling pair.

"Nothing!" Lyra grinned, blushing pink. Already, people up the grass verge where eying up Lyra, a few she recognised, a few she did not. She expected nothing less and for once instead of shying away, she soaked up all the attention, not allowing the girls dim her shine.

~*~

"Merlin, I'm so glad you lot are here! You know how to make a party good, eh, Freddie?" Lee was a cheeky chap, known for his cheesy pickup lines. For most of Hogwarts, Lyra was convinced he played for the other team.

As him and Fred embraced, giving one another a pat on the back, Lee couldn't help but stare over the shoulder of his pal. His eyes falling directly onto the girl stood close behind Fred.

"No shitting way, Lyra? I almost didn't recognise you! Boy, you got kind of hot, hm?" Lee whistled jokingly, but Fred didn't seem convinced. The other four went ahead as Lee fussed over Lyra, placing a hand on either side of her waist when hugging her. Lyra shot confused looks over Lee's shoulder at Fred, who was particularly tense.

"How about we go through? We don't want to miss out, Fred?" Lyra took Fred's arm, leading him swiftly whilst pushing her waist into his side. "You know, I was fully convinced he wasn't too into girls" She hushed, her heels clicking against the stone floor. "Yeah, I can see what you mean. Feel differently now he's had his hands on you, then?" She scoffed at his remark, making their way to the kitchen.

~*~

The vibes where euphoric, the music was booming, alcohol was running through their veins. Perhaps it was being with her friends, or the complete confidence boost from the liquor, but Lyra felt invincible. Ginny, Lyra and Harry where having the time of their lives, hyping each other up as they danced terribly.

Fred and Lee where watching from a far, glancing at Lyra every few minutes. They drank shots and spoke, Fred's top two buttons of his shirt where undone, driving Lyra crazy.

"Damn Potter, where'd you pull these dance moves out from? Been practicing in your cupboard? It's not got much room, no?" Lyra teased, as Harry attempted a breakdance spin on the deck.

She decided she wanted another drink, her hips swaying as she strut over to the bar. Many girls whispered as she poured the liquid into the glass, she simply ignored them.

"Aren't you going to dance, Freddie?" She leant against him, downing the drink and slamming it onto the countertop. "Aren't Harry and Ginny good enough company?"

She lifted herself up on her tip-toes, her lips brushing against Fred's ear as she whispered. Lee looked between them, as Fred ran his tongue along his top teeth. They set off together leaving Lee suspicious and confused.

~*~

They danced against each other, in a universe of completely their own. Fred twirled Lyra around, she giggled softly as the room span below her feet. Ginny and Harry where having some form of dance off, utterly unaware of the closeness of their peers. Hermione and Ron had been relocated, taking a seat with some ex Gryffindor students in the lounge. Fred was now pulling at Lyra's arms, shimmying his hips to the beat of the music. Harry and Ginny lead off to the lounge, followed shortly by Fred and Lyra, avoiding growing suspicions.

But intoxicated with strong liquor, their boundaries collapsed a ton. Fred pulled Lyra halfway onto his lap, holding her thigh as her arm wrapped itself around his neck. Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione glanced at each other, as Lee sat next to Lyra, Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil and Seamus Finnegan on the surrounding sofas.

"Lovegood and Weasley, then?" Seamus hassled, as the others chuckled. Lyra slid from Fred's side, distancing herself at the sudden realisation. But Fred stroked her jaw, turning her face to his. "Fred? Everyone's.." She whispered, before Fred's divulged into his lips into hers. A series of wooing erupted, Lyra pulled away quickly, turning to her friends. Ron, despite already knowing, was just as speechless as the others, Harrys mouth hung wide open.

"Isn't that interesting!" The group silenced, the ringing sound of her voice echoed around the lounge. Heels approached, there Angelina Johnson stood, a painted disgust plastered upon her face, George scurrying behind her.

"Lovegood, thank Merlin your alright! I heard about the snatcher attack, how ever could they've found you on your little holiday with Freddie?" She smiled sarcastically, squinting her eyes and twirling her locks between two fingers. "Holiday? What's she on about?" George started.

"Holiday?"

"Eh?"

"That's right, everybody! I thought you'd of known? These two went off to shell cottage for the weekend, isn't that where you took me Freddie? I remember that night so, so, well!"

"What're you on about, Angelina?" Fred and George synced, as she let out a devilish cackle.

She whispered to George, he seemed to ease. But Lyra was beyond infuriated, in fact, she'd never quite felt anger like it. How dare Angelina? After everything she'd caused. The whole room was silent, the music quietly humming in the back, whispers echoing.

"Isn't it funny, how you never know what goes on behind close doors? Of course, I don't blame you Lyra, Fred-"

This was it. Lyra's vision flashed red, she chucked herself towards Angelina.

Limitless, Angelina shrieked as Lyra pinned her down, punching her relentlessly in the face.