ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Lyra's mouth fell open at Angelina's sick words, although it was just a game it was truly brutal. She turned to Fred, who was furrowing his eyesbrows while biting his lips, giving a discreet, gentle nod.
"They're the rules, Lovegood. Anyway, I enchanted it. You must do it, or terrible things will happen to you."

"Like what?" Harry piped up, as Angelina fell back, biting her tounge. "It will torture you into madness, not that you need it, but I just infered that you would loosen up and do it, no nasty intentions." Lyra shook her head, catching Hermione's honey gaze. Lyra knelt beside her, as Hermione smirked weakly, "It's just a dare" she whispered.

"PROPER kiss, Lovegood. We can't wait to see it."

Lyra knelt forwards, as Hermione held Lyra's face in a firm embrace, they held their heads inches away from another, sharing breaths. Hermione's fuzzy hair swept briskly against Lyra's sweetly soft skin, the tension was broken as Lyra divulged into a passionate kiss. Hermione fell back slightly, leaning back on her shoulders as Lyra crawled forwards, towering over her frame. They retreated a fair few seconds after it started, Hermione's hair looked asif it had been electrocuted, bushier than ever.

Lyra searched the room at the differentiated expressions, Ron and Ginny sat wide eyed and wide mouthed. Harry and George twiddled their fingers in perplexity, as Angelina enjoyed the stir.

Fred was harder to read, his chest rose and fell like the waves of a storm at sea, his jaw and muscles where tight, glaring almost lustfully at the two girls.

"I think we're done playing now" Ron articulated, sweeping up Hermione and taking her off to the other side of the room, Lyra scurried after, leaving the silenced group. "Mione, please. I'm sorry."
"Don't worry Lyra, me and Ron where just off to..."
"OHHH my god," Lyra slapped her hand against her mouth, shifting away to notice Fred had departed, the door leading downstairs to the shop clicked, and Lyra's first instinct was to follow.

Fred lent his full body weight against the counter by his arms, dangling his head inbetween his shoulders.

"Freddie, Are you okay?" His head snapped up, studying Lyra as she ran her hand down the railway and making her way beside him to sit on the counter.

"Hot up there, isn't it?" He budged, placing a hand either side of Lyra's body, leaving his face inches from hers.

"Come again?" She ran a hand down his arm, before leaning back on the counter to expose her body to him teasingly. "You've been tormenting me all day, even without realising it. I feel like an absolute creep, but you do so much to me... your driving me insane. I'm uncontrollable."

"Kissing Mione? Fred don't tell me, oh my god. Must be a brotherly thing, huh?"

"Brotherly? George?"

"No, Ronald! I don't even want to imagine what he's pulled Mione in the bathroom for. Sheesh now I'm thinking about it... damn it Weasley!"

"How about we have a little fun?" Fred's eyes lit up, pulling Lyra from the counter and grabbing her hand. "Frederik Gideon Weasley I hope your not thinking what I'm thinking that your thinking."
He chuckled malevolently, watching down over her.
"Follow me" He guided her up the stairs, giggling like a schoolgirl as Lyra shushed him, the pair wheezed at the thought of Ron's expression after executing their plan.

"Go, now!" Fred whispered, sitting on the floor in the corner of the room biting his lip. Lyra slammed on the door, "Ron? Are you in there, I'm going to piss myself. You're going to have to finish up quick before I explode." Fred wheezed at the sound of Ron and Hermione hissing instructions at eachother.