ᴡᴇᴀꜱʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇᴢᴇꜱ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

The breakfast table was displayed with an array of silver cutlery. Two racks of toast perched in the centre, either side of the glass vase supporting some vigorous lillies. Lyra sat in her vintage, blue dungarees, ontop of a faint yellow longsleeve, matching yellow frilly socks and brown heel and laced boots. Her hair was let down, each lock was coiled effortlessly.

The group had organised a stay at the twins shop, assisting them to reopen at the end of the week. Xenophilius was aware about Lyra's one week stay, and was thrilled, despite the fact Luna was heading back to Hogwarts just after. After breakfast, Lyra and Hermione assisted Mrs Weasley to clear up, to thank her for her kindness. "Hermione dear, oh how I wish Ronald would gather up the courage to ask you out. What an honour it'd be for you to join the family" Molly started, welling up. "Lyra, there's plenty of them, you'd be such a pleasure. Are you still by yourself?" Ron nudged her awkwardly, scolding his mothers forward ways.

"Yeah I am, Mrs Weasley. I-"
"OH good, you could, I mean, prehaps you may consider one of my boys" Ron buried his face in his palms, Fred and George muttered between themselves. "Molly dear, let's avoid auctioning out these poor girls" Arthur butt in, aware of the awkward reactions Hermione and Lyra perused.
"I'm sorry dearies, I didn't mean it like that. Please forgive me..."

The Weasley's apologised on behalf of their mother, who meant nothing by it. "But Ly, who do you actually find the best looking?" Fred winked, as Lyra, Hermione and Harry packed their belongings.
"Gin is, now scoot off you bug!" Lyra teased.
"You don't mean that!" George pouted, "What about between me and Fred?" Lyra looked at the both, shifting her eyes between them thrice. "Depends who's nicest to me" she toyed, scoffing.
"Your identical!" Ginny pointed out the obvious.

"Oh really Gin, didn't notice that. Hey George, didn't ya know we where identical?" Fred snapped with sarcasm. "Admittedly, I can tell you two apart doubtlessly" Lyra stated.
"Well obviously, I'm the best looking" George tutted, before she chucked a shoe at the pair. "Now get out!"

"We'll be down in a giffy" Ginny puffed as she knelt, dragging a suitcase from under her bed. Packing their belongings and meeting at the portkey, Hermione, Ginny, Lyra, Ron, Harry and the twins gathered around, uttered their thanks to Molly and Arthur and grabbed the goblet.

The room felt although it was being sucked into the portkey. Spiraling around it, the group clutched tightly, appearing unsteadily in a quiet backstreet of diagon alley. The street was dark, newspapers scattered, cartwheeling as the wind blew underneath them.

At the very end of the street a slender purple building plastered with shabby red windows embelished the lifeless strip. A tall, animated, slender figure immitating one of the twins was placed through the enterance window, out the top and all the way up to second floor of the towering building, removing and placing his hat on and off his head. Darted around the shop, long framed windows revealed the bronze and orange assemblage. "Here it is" George spread out his arms, introducing Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

Fred pulled out a selection of keys, clanking together as he searched for the right one. "It's the old rusty one Fred, give it here!" The twins bickered as Lyra gazed in awe, her lips parted slightly as she trapped a sudden breath. "Right, here we are" Fred held out the door, letting the group in.

Inside was phenomenal, it was a musty but magical atmosphere, almost one like a circus. In the centre of the room, the squared desk was placed infront of extensive windows, whilst spiraling around the room the rickety metal stairs supported by wooden posts lifted the space, displaying a balcony to the second floor where more products where shelved. The shop was packed in every square metre, assortments of products scattered around the room.