ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

For the following three days, the group fashioned the shop to the best of their ability, mostly restacking shelves and adding new stock. Miraculous enough already, Lyra zealously anticipated seeing the shop in all it's glory, flooding with bright eyed and bushy tailed customers, in awe of the place.

Over these days, Fred hadn't spoken to Lyra much other than casually with the group, notwithstanding the intermittent, surreptitious glance. But he was busy, they all where, she decided to not think much of it, despite the constant doubt in her mind - had she done something wrong?

Thursday morning, opening day. Fred and George had been dawdling all morning, clearly anxious for the reopening. The doorknob to Fred's room twisted, "Morningggg" Fred poked his head around, settling his eyes on Lyra's sleeping body. "Who is it?" Lyra grumbled, not being an early bird.

"Your favourite Weasley? The good looking one?"
"Oh, buenos dias George. Everything okay?"
Fred scoffed as Lyra smirked into her pillow.
"George wouldn't bring you coffee, no? hm?" Fred placed down a mug of hot coffee on the beside table. Lyra perked up, reclining her arms and stretching them. "Thank's Freddie, how's everything looking for reopening?" He shuffled back towards the door, running his svelte fingers through his ruddy, messy hair.

"Er, I suppose it's looking good, Ly... I've been such an arrogant prat. After, the other day I shouldn't of been so distant, reopening the shop has been so stressful" He traced his eyes along the floorboards, trailing them upto Lyra's sweet face.
"Don't threat Fred, I know how busy you've been. You're going to be fantastic today!" She stood up, making her way towards him in an alluring gait, fixing his tie before looking up at him.

His neck arched, breathing heavily as he stared at her. She was truly ethereal, her sweet scent of lavender tickled his nostrils, but not a sickly kind.
"Why don't you come down later and help around the shop? I don't think I can go for too long without seeing you." Her head slanted, it was the minute details which made Fred fall at his knees with Lyra.

"Of course," She grinned, tilting her head back slightly, "I like this suit on you" She traced her fingers down it, her eyes glistening with admiration.
"You better stop before I shut the whole shop and stay here with you" His voice was gruff and impish.
"What's going on in 'ere?" The pair pulled away from eachother, Ron stood with his hands at his side, confounded in the doorway. Lyra stepped back, perching on the foot of the king sized bed, as Fred lent back on the dresser. "Fred? Lyra? What the fuck's going on then?" judging by the tone of Ronald's voice, Lyra felt conscience stricken at herself.

"Ron, mate, relax. There's no rationality in you being mad" Fred snapped. Ron shook his head to which Lyra assumed was at her, however rather at himself, "Fuck. I'm sorry, I just didn't expect one of my bestfriends to be fucking my brother" His bold statement promted Fred, as he grabbed Ron by the collar of his shirt. "Watch your mouth. No we haven't, even if we had so what? You're other best friend is fucking Ginny, suppose that doesn't register though, hm?" Ron curled his lip up at Fred, if looks could kill.

"I'm sorry Lyra," Ron searched the ground, "Your my bestfriend, you know? I just don't want you getting hurt." Lyra nodded briskly, as Fred piped up again. "You think I would hurt her? What do you think of me, Ron?" But this time Fred seemed disheartened rather than angry. "Ron, prehaps you should leave" Lyra proposed, as Ron flicked his eyes between them and left.

Fred stood solitary, propping himself up by his arms on the table.

"I swear, I promise Ly that-"
"Relax Fred, he's just being Ron. You know, salty because he can't pluck up the balls to admit his feelings for Mione. It hurts to see other's living your dreams. I know you wouldn't hurt me." Fred chuckled, turning back to face Lyra whom was still perched on the base of the bedframe. "I'll silence him, don't brood, love."