ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

warning: smut ⚠️

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

"What do you think the others would think about us? Imagine if they found out we'd buggered off together" She sipped her wine, swilling the liquid at the bottom of the glass. "George might be pissed, I've left him with Ron to run the shop. But he likes you, they all do. Mum especially would be writing out wedding invitations if she did, she's quite scary actually." Lyra scoffed, divulging her gaze deeply into his, "My father would be distraught to loose me, but I can't stay at home forever" She explained, as Fred nodded along.

He started chuckling to himself, "What?" she grinned. "I remember when I first met you, first year in Care Of Magical Creatures class. You made a fool of me, because that unicorn bloody booted me." She closed her eyes, reminiscent of the memory as a large grin scattered across her face.

"Mr Weasley, MR WEASLEY PLEASE STAND AWAY FROM IT'S HIND END!" Professor Grubblyplank screeched, but it was too late. The unicorns hind leg muscles extended into a straight line, sending Fred flying across the courtyard.
"Mr Weasley, is he responsive?" The professor shouted, as Lyra and a few others sprinted over to him. "He's okay, prehaps a little bruising."

"I think my leg is broken!"
"No, Mr Weasley. It's just a bruise."
"That bloody dildo-headed donkey!"

The unicorn's ears perked up. It scraped its foot, scraping and upturning mud. It charged towards him, a stern look plastered across it's face. The group dived aside, as Lyra stood infront of Fred's feet. "Woooaahh, chill out buddy" She held up her hands, as the unicorn suddenly halted and calmed.

Lyra burst into laughter, "Dildo-headed donkey, that was hilarious. I knew from that day you where an overgrown bloody misfit." He reached across to the bundle of grapes, selecting a ripened purple one.

"If you catch this in your mouth..." He chucked the grape, as Lyra swerved, catching the grape in her mouth and cheering. "And what?" She chuckled, flicking her eyebrows. "And you can dump me in the sea."

He threw it, giggling as she caught it in her mouth.

The sun reflected over the shore, the waves flattened as the tide crept forwards. They spoke for hours, clearly loosing track of time as they left eachother in stitches. The golden glow had vanished and the sky was indigo, white specs pirouetted and twinkled as they lay, dotted across the canvas of the night sky.

They sprinted towards the sea, laughing as the salty breeze hit the back of their throats. Lyra chucked off her shoes, jumping onto Fred's back in an attempt to hurl him into the water. But his feet where dug firmly into the sandy top, lifting her over his shoulder as he slam dunked her under, the cold shock livening her.

She wrestled him, in fits of giggles and screams, eventually submerging him into the water with her.
They became washed out, where Fred could stand but Lyra couldn't, her face peeked out of the still water as she wrapped her legs around Fred's torso for support. Her dress floated around her, almost cinematic as they held eachother close, their clothes sculpturing their bodies tightly.

"Have I ever told you how fucking beautiful you are." Her hair sculptured itself across her face, the rest floating as it became fluffy under the water. "Have I ever told you how much I want to kiss you?" Her top lip turned up into a grin, staring into his dark eyes. She traced her fingers around the back of this head, plummeting her lips into his. He kissed her passionately, his warm touch heated up her freezing body. Their cold lips combined created a roaring blazing heat between them.