ꜱɪᴄᴋʟʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Predominantly, nobody was gratified with Angelina joining the group for the reopening celebration, bar George of course. Angelina had never esteemed Lyra nor Luna, the motive was unspecified.

Why would Angelina take photos of Lyra and Fred together? Fred and Ly had been asking themselves the same question all day. Did it matter? Probably not, but Angelinas intentions where unclear, hell could break loose.

Ginny, Mione and Lyra sat in Fred's room preparing themselves for the night. "Why would George invite her? She's repulsive, venemous and downright discourteous. She'll have her hands all over every one of my brother's." Ginny zipped up her dress, ranting as she stared into the mirror. "Hands all over every brother? What's that supposed to mean" Hermione perked up, as she braided her hair.

"It means, she's a bloody whore! Ron, Fred, Harry, she'll be all over every single one!" Hermione grated her teeth, making it obvious her dismay over the thought of Angelina feeling up Ron. "I have an idea! Listen closely" Ginny pushed the three together, whispering her counjured plan.

"I'll be all over Harry, to block Angelina off. I'll distract him with my attention and put Angelina in her place. Hermione you do the same with Ron, Lyra maybe Fred?" Hermione's jaw dropped.

"How?"

"I don't know Mione, sit on his lap or something, flirt with him. Make sure Angelina doesn't touch my brother." Lyra scoffed, in disbelief to Gin's approach. "So you want us to have our hands over your brother's so Angelina doesn't?" Lyra questioned.

"EXACTLY! Better you than her, right?"

Hermione glew red, turning away to hide her embarrassment. "It's okay Mione, we can see right through you. I'm giving you permission to snog Ron infront of me, his sister" Ginny remarked jokingly.
Lyra slipped on her outfit (pictured above) and made her way outside with the girls into the dimly lit living space. Fred was stood wearing some trousers and a button up shirt at the tabletop pouring drinks for the group, letting some overflow as she traced Lyra with his eyes, quickly jolting as the liquid spilt.

"Lyra, can we have a chat?" Ron stood in the doorway to George's room, swinging his arms forwards and backwards. Lyra was hesitant but followed the boy, knowing what was to come.

He turned on his heel, flopping back onto the bed as she stood infront of the doorway. "What's going on with you two? I've never seen him like this. Is he enchanted?" Ron's face was etched with incredulity.

"Enchanted? Hell Ronald that's what you think?"
"No, no! He's never been so bloody nice to me, he looks constipated around the shop when your not there." Lyra and Ron both paused then laughed at his choice of words, she buried her head in her hands.

"You're not going to say anything are you? To the others I mean" Lyra's tone differentiated.
"No, course not. Fred threatened me anyway, just no uh, no snogging or anything around me okay? Your still my best friend, and I don't want to see my brother snogging your face off."
"Ron!" Lyra's eyes widened, shushing him as his voice grew louder, "Zip it bloody hell!"

"BOMBARDA!"

The door exploded and flung across the room, crushing Lyra as the sound erupted. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" Ron sat back on George's bed, as the smoke fell to the ground. "Lyra!" Hermione gasped, running to Lyra's side and pulling the door from her, followed by Ginny and Fred.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?!" Ron's distressed voice filled the bedroom. Angelina stood by the enpty doorframe, wand in hand. George and Harry rushed behind her, jaws dropping at the episode displayed before them.