ʙɪʟʟ & ꜰʟᴇᴜʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

Xenophilius shambled down the outstreched carpet rolled upon the grass with a daughter attached to either arm.

The enterance of the marquee was guarded by streaks of dimly lit torches. The curtain drew aside, revealing clothed tables enclosed by golden chairs. The purple carpet lay centrally acting as the dance floor. Outside, butterflies and bees hovered lazily over the hedgerow, the wind whistling a soft, comforting tune as glasses clinked from inside.

Luna wore bright yellow ruffled robes accessoried with sunflower decorations, whilst Lyra wore a pearly blue tight dress, with puffed sleeves, a long lighter blue gown and an excessive amount of rhinestoned rings.
Lyra wore her hair in a low messy bun, whilst Luna's trickled freely down her back.

Xenophillius and Luna departed, splitting off and deserting Lyra at the enterance.
"Lyra, sweetheart," Molly Weasley embraced with a cordial welcoming, "You have really matured, how spectacular!"

"Such a prepossessing setup, Mrs Weasley. I'm sure your impeccably elevated for Bill to be getting wed." Lyra's tone was velvety, as she swung her shoulders gracefully, admiring the room.

"Oh yes! How I'd adore to be a grandmother soon, prehaps shouldn't mention that to Bill, though. He thinks I'm being too pushy."

Lyra utilized a table, as Luna and Xenophilius danced together. "Lyra, your here!" Ron discerned, "Merlin, I thought Hermione's voicebox was going to run out of your name!" Ron, Ginny and Hermione gathered around the circular table. She hadn't seen them regularly, other than occasionally staying at the burrow the odd weekend. Being two years above them, she could no longer spend everyday at Hogwarts alongside the Gryffindors.

She would occasionally spot the twins around diagon alley, as they had opened a joke shop, thus whom had been in her year at Hogwarts. The reception was exuberant, Mrs Weasley was adamant that she spent some time at the Burrow following the wedding, she was extremely inflexible. "Mrs Weasley, you must be so busy, I couldn't possibly stay."

"Lyra you listen to me! I would be exhilarated for you to stay twenty years if you pleaded to, you haven't seen the lot for years. Please, allow me to cater you."

Eventually she agreed, as her father left briefly to pack her bags for the weekend.
"Well if it isn't Lyra Lovegood!" The tall ginger twins approached, each wearing matching patterned suits in different colours. "Gideon, Fabien! Merlin you two have shot up like beanstalks" wisecracked Lyra, resurfacing an old inside joke of using the twins' middle name's, which they DESPISED.

"Heard your staying over for bit?" Fred grinned ear to ear, his eyes scrunching.

"Yes indeed, you'll have to tell me all about your shop. I haven't actually seen it yet, how's that going?" The twins shared a glance, then their heads bounced back to Lyra. "You'll see, how about we all head off? It's getting dreary with all of these pensioners about" Fred suggested, Lyra bid her goodbyes to the guests, and congradulated Bill and Fleur.

Xenophillius and Luna had departed a few hours ago, Xenophillius apperating to drop Lyra's trunk off. Inside the burrow, the clock ticked faintly, the murmurs from the tent nothing but a muffled mess, repelled by the window panes. The house was made with love, knitted goods scattered around the woodburnt and grasscutting scented room. "I've placed your belongings in Ginny's room, Lyra" Ron explained, devowering the last of the spongecake.