ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴍɪꜱᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

The anger bottled up since school, was flushed out as she punched Angelina repetitively. Whilst tackling her to the ground, Lyra and Angelina had fell through the door and toppled into the hallway.

The crowd formed around them chanted, cheered.

As Fred and George attempted to break apart the girls, Angelina rolled on top of Lyra, throwing punches back at her. "You're a fucking freak!" She repeated, screaming it louder each time.

Lyra sat up, shoving and sending Angelina catapulting against the wall behind, with so much force she too, fell back. "Enough, break it up!" Lee raised his voice, Lyra trembled as she stood up, Fred dragging her back. George knelt beside Angelina, who was covering her bloody nose with her bloody hands.

Angelina was sneaky, but Lyra was aware. As she leant forward, pulling George's wand out of his pocket, Lyra pushed Fred out the way of a nasty crucio curse. Landing in a black sooty explosion against the wall.

"That's quite enough, Angelina! Fun's over everybody!" Lee shooed everyone away, shutting the door to the kitchen and living room as everyone returned to their drinks. The Weasleys, Golden trio, Lee, Angelina and Lyra where left in the enclosed hallway.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Lee? She just assaulted me! Look at my fucking nose!" Angelina shrieked.

Fred stepped in front of Lyra's dainty body.

Lyra grabbed his arm, pulling him back into the euphoric living room away from the disaster. She collapsed back onto the sofa as the music pounded in their chests.

Fred stood, leant over her, as she ran her hand down her neck and sighed deeply "You know, Ly, you looked hot as fuck beating Angelina's ass." Lyra chuckled softly, shaking her head with her mouth hung open at the redhead.

Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Harry had progressed into the living room, sitting back and processing everything. "Jesus, Lyra. I didn't know you had that in you" Ron scoffed, appearing amused.

"Ronald! It's not funny. Lyra, I think we need to take you home" She hit Ron with a pillow, shaking her head with disapproval. "You know, I'm perfectly fine" Lyra slurred on her words.

"You're drunk! You're going to end up-" Hermione started, quietened as Lyra stood up, edging towards the four on the sofa opposite.

"Hermione. You're not my mother. Remember? She's dead! My m-mother is dead, now excuse me. I'm going... this way!" Lyra stuttered, placing her hands on Hermione's knees as she spoke. Harry and Ron sniggered to one another. Hermione scoffed, staring in amusement at her best friend.

Fred got up to follow her to the dance floor, followed by Ginny.

~*~

Well shake it up, baby, now.
Twist and shout.
Come on, come on, come on baby now.
Come on and work it all out.

Lyra shook her hair uncontrollably, as the whole crowd jumped. The only light source was the colourfully lit under floorboard lights, coruscating and pervading the expanse. Their blood was blazing, high off the buzz endowed by the liquor.