Tsukishima x Yamaguchi

⚠️AUTHORS NOTE⚠️
this is a malexmale if that bothers you don't read i don't wanna hear it
i don't own the art i found it on google
this is going to be a lil long and i might even make a whole story just for them cause i love them too much 
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING
anyways enjoy~
——————————————
Yamaguchis pov
Me and tsuki have been friends for years and i'm honestly surprised that he still hasn't figured out i like him yet.
"tadashi-" i looked over seeing tsuki just in his boxers in the locker room staring at me. i blushed quickly and turned away, grabbing my bag and exiting. he always kept me in check.
"shut it hinata," there they went again. it's always like this but i don't mind. i love it here actually.
"tadashi!" tsukis voice sounded like a warning causing me to jump.
"y-yes tsuki?" i felt myself blush as the blond had run out without a shirt on. i winced as he slammed his hand down on my shoulder. his shorts were tight and i could help but look at his outline as my eyes dropped. he followed my eyes and smirked getting close to my ear.
"you like what you see?" he whispered lowly into my ear. i shivered at his voice, his head still lingering next to me as i gulped and blushed. he pulled back and studied my face before letting out a small chuckle.
"i was going to remind you that we're studying at my place tonight." i nodded and looked at the ground trying not to look at his slim, yet muscular body. it always made me flustered.
"i'll meet you there i've gotta bring some things to my mom at her job" he called walking off.
—————at tsukishimas place—————-
i greeted his brother before entering tsuki's room. i sat on his bed and pulled out my textbook, but i couldn't focus. i knew tsuki's mom was working late and his brother said he was leaving later. i knew nothing was going to happen yet i couldn't help but imagine us all alone together. i heard the front door shut harshly as tsuki's brother called out a goodbye. I remembered that tsuki wouldn't be back for another 15-20 minutes.
~🍋~
i slowly began to touch myself outside of my boxers but it wasn't enough. as low pants escaped my lips i pulled down my pants and boxers laying on his bed, i pumped myself thinking of the things i could only imagine tsuki doing to me. pants became moans and i couldn't hold myself back. thinking of his large hands feeling around my body with his lips pressed against mine. His hands interlocking with mine as he entered me. i felt myself close to coming when i heard something that made my heart drop. tsuki's door handle being twisted. i quickly hid under the blanket and turned away from the door blushing madly.
"tadashi? turns out my brother was on the way there so i came back a little early." i could hear him closing in on me but i couldn't bring myself to look back.
"i heard you, you know?" i gasped loudly, smacking my hand against my face.
"y-you did?" i felt his behind me now sitting on the bed. he pulled the blanket down exposing my hard on proudly pressing against my stomach. he smirked and crawled over and got on top of me and pressed him knee up against me, rubbing it up and down slowly causing me to let small whimpers spill out my mouth.
"tsuki~" i tried to speak but he exchanged his hand for his knee, now grasping my erection. with a swift movement both of our shirts were off and his pants flung off leaving him in boxers and me fully exposed. he spread my legs and looked down smirking with a tint of blush.
"would you like to go further?" he asked slowly trailing kisses down my neck. i nodded, my mind was blank.
"use your words tadashi." his voice was stern and his eyebrows furrowed as he spoke to me.
"yes pLEAse" i said as he squeeze my hard on.
"good" he smirked and sat at the edge of the bed pulling his boxers off.
"come over here and get on your knees. now." i nodded at his command, feeling like i was floating. i sat on my knees and looked down at the ground. he used his hand to lift my chin and kiss me, his tongue roaming around filling me with bliss and lust.
"now suck." he ordered shoving my face down, inches away from his cock. it was large and not fully hard. i gulped but placed my lips on it anyway. i slid my mouth down as far as i could using my hands to cover the rest. slowly bobbing my head before going faster wrapping my tongue around his hard on sucking hard and going faster feeling tears rush down my face. i wasn't hearing anything and looked up to see him biting his hand looking at me, sweat dripping down his face as he grunted and bit down harder.
"fuck tadashi~" he released his hand and placed it on my head the other wiping tears away. his grunts turned to moans and turned me on more. i wanted him to cum, i wanted to make him feel as good as i could. i took my hands off and gripped his thighs as i took as much as i could in. a little bit still not in but i could tell by his loud moan it felt amazing. he pulled my hair up causing me to moan sending vibrations into his body. his cum shot into my mouth and filled me up as his cock twitched. i swallowed and grinned up at him.
"such a good boy" he smiled and patted my head. he look down noticing my own member about ready to explode.
"sucking me off must have really turned you on huh?" he laughed helping me up on the bed.
"tsuki!" i blushed madly and put my hands over it trying to cover how hard i was.
"let me pleasure you the way you pleasured me" he whispered removing my hands and kissing down my stomach. i threw my head back and but my hand as he wrapped his tongue around my tip and slowly started sucking down my length. i bucked into his mouth wanting more.
"sorry sorry i didn't mean to i-" he cut off my apologies by shoving his fingers in my mouth as he sucked harder. and that's when i heard the whistling of his brother in the hallway. my eyes widened but i couldn't say anything. i quickly pulled tsuki's head up and pointed towards the door. he shrugged and continued. i had to admit it turned me on watching him bob his head up and down. i felt a knot being built up and felt my cock twitch in his mouth. he began sucking and bobbing his head faster forgetting about his fingers and pulling them out of my mouth cause me to yell out as i came in his mouth.
"oops" he said licking his lips. i blushed hard and sat up watching him put his pants on and tossing me mine.
"c-can you keep your shirt off?" i said blushing and putting my boxers on.
"only if you keep yours off." he smirked and walked back over and flipped us so that i was laying on his as he played with my hair.
word count: 1270
sorry that was really long i just love them 😭
also please leave requests!!
thanks for reading :)