Kageyama

Authors Notes~
you and kageyama are kinda dating but without actually dating
this ones kinda long
skip to ze lêmön for 😛😩 times
(sorry just look for ~🍋~ that 💀)
anyways enjoy~
——————————-
your pov
it's been about a week since me and kageyama last hung out and i'm starting to wonder if he actually likes me. we've been doing this weird thing for around eight months but i guess i could never bring myself to ask if we were dating. i mean he never went off with other girls and i never went off with other guys so i just assumed but today... today made me rethink everything.

there he stood, laughing and smiling at some other girl. he usually didn't give them the time of day but now he's suddenly buddy buddy with someone?

"y/n you're staring," hinata pointed out. i rolled my eyes at him and he let out a small giggle.

"what is it now?" i really wasn't in the mood for his games.

"you're pouting!" hinata laughed again. heat spread across my cheeks.

"oh, i didn't realize" i tried to smile but i felt myself pouting more.

"it's quite cute," tsuki remarked passing by, yams quickly nodding in agreement before catching up to the tall blonde. i noticed kageyama looking over before continuing his conversation.

how annoying! i thought to myself.

"hey, y/n, do you wanna come up to the rooftop with me for lunch?" tsukishima suddenly reappeared, towering over the small ginger in front of me.

"oh yeah of course!" i gave him a small smile and wink which made him blush. i knew what he needed. (dis puthy 😩) (jkjk lemme stop)

"ouu y/n what's that about?" hinata asked as tsukishima walked past. i gave him a small smile before taking my seat. as class started i felt a pair of eyes drilling into my skull but when i turned all i saw was kageyama passing notes to the girl. i rolled my eyes and felt like my mind was just playing games on me, making me feel like i had to turn around.

"y/n can you give me the definition?" i looked up at the board and saw the words possibility, scribbled across it.

"possibility, the chance that something could happen."

"use it in a sentence?"

"how can i never roll a 6? well it's a 1/6 possibility"

"very well, we use possibilities all the time in math..." blah blah blah, does this man ever stop talking? i look down at my phone and smile as a text from tsuki flashes across my screen.

"y/n let me see your phone." i flinch as the teacher reaching his hand out. i slowly drop it into his hands hoping that he didn't read it aloud.

"tsukishima.. hm.. no more texting in class okay?" i nodded glad that my phone turned off before he could read it, only showing who texting me. again i felt a pair of eyes drilling holes into the back of my head but i didn't look back.

——————

it was time for lunch and i quickly grabbed my things running for the stairs to go up to the roof. whenever me and tsuki went up there to talk we always made sure no one else was there and we'd lock the door so no one could come out.