Sakusa 15k special

Authors Notes~
15k special babes!! (gonna be a long one)
reminder: everything is consensual
frustrated sakusa 😩
thank you so much for 15k reads ily all mwah
skip to 🍋 for seggs time
anyways enjoy~

It was no surprise Sakusa was in a bad mood. he has been for almost a week now. You hinata bokuto and atsumu have all noticed.

"I'm so sorry y/n i can't imagine what it's like to date him," laughs atsumu. you just shrug knowing saying anything would only make it worse. Everyone was aware of the way he treated you. it wasn't bad obviously but you were no exceptions to his tantrums.

"hey hey, anyone wanna get ice cream with me akaashi kenma and kuroo?" Bokuto asked. Atsumu and hinata were already packing their bags and agreeing to tag along. (yes bokuakakuroken 😩)

"y/n? sakusa?" you were about to say yes when sakusa grunted out a no for the both of you, pulling you by your wrist into his car. the car ride was silent, you figured you'd ask him what was wrong once you both got home, hopefully he'd be more calm by then.

as he turned into the parking lot of your apartment building you began to unbuckle your seatbelt when he put out his arm, stopping you.

"yes?" you ask obviously a bit annoyed at the way he was acting.

~🍋~

"i really want to kiss you," he stated blankly, turning to face you. you turned to face him and nodded slowly. he gripped the back of your head and pulled you into a heated kiss, his hands tugging at your hair as your lips kneaded together, his tongue prodding at your lips before he licked into your mouth, his tongue dancing with yours, the warm cinnamon taste rolling along your tongue.

"haa~ sakusa what's going on-"

"you better shut that pretty mouth of yours before i put it to work doll." he whispered against your hair, his grip tightening on your hair, his voice dripping with lust. he got out and opened your door, pulling you over his shoulder and running to the apartment. by the time you got to your bedroom, both of your clothes were scattered across the apartment. he threw you on the bed crawling on top of you, his sinful grin splitting his face in two as his eyes narrowed on yours.

"i'm not jealous.. you're mine." he whispered, licking a long strip up your neck, causing you to shiver. you gripped his back and pulled him up towards you, grinding up to meet his hips, a low grunt rolling off his tongue.

"you have no idea how much i want you," he breathed out, his hands trialing their way down your body, his right hand hovering above your womanhood, heat pooling as his fingers grazed up and down your stomach and thighs. finally his thumbs starts drawing slow circles on your clit.

"argh sakusa stop teasing!" you pout pushing his hand away only for him to growl into your ear,

"if you don't like my teasing then whyre you so wet? hm?" he smiled against your neck leaving love bites and marks as he slowly sinks in two fingers, thrusting them slowly in pace with your moans.

"please sakusa i need you!" you groan out frustrated that he was still toying with you.

"stop being impatient you stupid whore. you're lucky i'm even prepping you. No you know what, since you're so cock hungry ride me and don't cum until i tell you, understand?" he growled into your ear, gripping your hips with bruising strength as he flipped you on top of him. you grabbed his length, slowly sinking down onto him, your bottom lip sucked inbetween your teeth as you inhaled sharply.

"come on, bounce on my cock like the nasty little slut you are and maybe i'll give you a treat," he said through gritted teeth, his eyebrows furrowed together. you shifted your weight trying to get comfortable as you watched him grow more impatient by the second.

"fuck it you're just gonna take it like a good cocksleeve!" he barked out, lifting your hips and thrusting up into you, his tip practically shattering your cervix. you screamed and felt yourself go limp, your head falling on his shoulder as you panted and moaned from his fast and deep penetration. his grunts flowing into your ear.

"fuck yeah you like that don't you?" you nod fast, becoming a moaning mess as he continue his ruthless thrusts into you.

        "yes oh yes!" you yell out throwing your head back as you gripped his shoulders, his fingers digging into your sides. he took this opportunity to latch his mouth onto one of your buds, his tongue flicking over your nipple, licking and sucking harshly, your moans a melody to his ears, encouraging him to continue his rough treatment.

       "f-fuck you keep tightening on me!" he groaned out throwing his head back, slowing his thrusts as his adam's apple bobbed, swallowing thickly as he thrusts became more slow and deep, your chest heaving up and down as you caught your breath.

        "fuck i'm sorry i was so frustrated my love," he whimpered against your neck. you chuckle and pull him into a kiss, sinking down farther on him, you both groaning into the kiss as your tongues danced with one another, your hips slowly rising and falling in sync with his thrusts. he slowly gained back speed, both of you grinding into each other in sync, the sound of his grunts your moans and skin slapping together slowly increase as your moans become ragged breathing.

        "sakusa i'm close!" you yell out as his thumb rubs your clit, his tongue flicking at your nipples.

       "go ahead baby, cum all over me~" his words were gravely and demanding, and the last thing that you needed. you came all over him as he slowed his thrusts, helping you ride out your orgasm.

       "fuck that was so hot, you're gonna let me cum inside okay?" you nod breathing out, staring at the birthcontrol on the night stand. he finally releases, thick ropes of cum coating your insides as his thrusts ride out his orgasm, your pussy tingling from over stimulation.

      "that was amazing.." he breathed out, heaving against your chest, both of you chasing your breath.

word count:1058
wow two chapters so soon? is mango on drugs? probably
again thank you for 15k reads ily all sm everyone line up for kisses 😩😚
anywho i hope you enjoyed!~