tendō pt 2 10k SPECIAL

Authors note~ this is a part two to the party one!!
10K READS?? I THINK YES AND I THANK YOU ALL YOU HORNEE FREAKS AHHH ILY ILY ILY MWAH I FREAKED OUT ANYWAYS (15k now jeez mango keep up 🙄)
i honestly didn't think i was going to do a pt2 but here we go!
skip to the 🍋 for horn goat
anyways enjoy~
——————————
3rd person
You woke up to slim hands shaking your shoulders lightly, a smooth and deep voice calling your name.

"5 more minutes!" you groan out turning and feeling leather hit your revealed tits.

"I'm naked.. in a car.. tendō?" you asked sitting up and looked at the red head.

"yes beautiful?"

"where are we?" you ask looking around for your dress, disregarding the fact that tendō was only in his underwear. when you reaching to the front seat you felt a hand slap your ass hard with a low whistle.

"sorry couldn't resist myself," he laughed out as you rolled your eyes and loosely put on your dress, trying to exit the car only for your legs to become jello.

"oh.. sorry bout that," tendō swiftly lifted you into his arms like a bride and shut the door with his foot, caressing your back.

"okay hulk am i even heavy to you?" tendō snorted at your question before responding,

"no baby, not one bit and i swear if you call me hulk when we're fucking-" his statement cut off with his maniacal laughter.

"ohh~ hulk!~" you jokingly moan out, tendō only laughed crazily, running through the hall of his apartment complex. you guys probably looked insane, a limp girl with a loose dress being carried by a crazy redhead with only his boxers and rings on, his smudged eyeliner enhancing his smoky eyes.  

      as he kicked open his apartment door you noticed his place to be surprisingly clean and modern. It smelled like lemon pledge and fire wood. a fire place explained part of it. his room was no different, clean and tidy, not much hidden and him digging through his drawers proved he really was clean, even as he rummaged through his closet you could see that everything was clean.

     "put these on, they're the smallest i could find," he explained handing you a tee shirt and shorts a bit too big for you. you sat up on his bed and tossed your dress to the side putting on his clothes. is this some kind of kink? you thought to yourself, laying back down into his soft pillows to see a mirror on the ceiling, a reflection of yourself staring back.

     "get some rest beautiful, i'm gonna shower," he gave you a small pec on the forehead and began to walk away before you grasped him from behind nudging into his back.

      "why?" you ask as he turns, the ends of his mouth curling into a smile.

      "well you seemed really tired and you already couldn't walk, i figured you probably needed rest," he shrugged patting your head.

       "i'm a big girl tendō i can take it, come onnn fuck meee!" you laughed pulling him onto the bed, his body nestled in between your legs and his head in the crook of your neck, his lips laughing slightly against the part of your shoulder where your neck and shoulder meet.

        "yes ma'am," he laughed hoisting himself up with his arms, his eyes gliding down your body.

~🍋~

        "god you look so good in my clothes!" he groaned, pulling down the shorts. a wicked smile split his face as he tore his shirt off of you followed by his boxers.