Tendō

Authors Notes~
skip to 🍋 for hornee
anyways enjoy~
————————————
3rd pov

As the music blasted, you swayed your hips, everything felt like a dream. dimmed lights with flashing colors and the smell of whiskey, perfume, cologne, and sweat mixed for that perfect club smell. your friends laughing and dancing along with you, a red haired male grinding into you from behind, made it all more dream like.

"you're beautiful," he whispered in your ear holding you tight by the waist. you hummed at the compliment and pressed farther up against him, feeling his long fingers dig into you as a hard thing pressed against your ass.

"why don't we get out of here?" he smirked against your ear slightly biting it. you nodded and quickly told one of your friends who would follow you incase something happened. he took your hand and led you away to his car. the fresh night air hitting you made the feeling of the club fade, yet his hot car made you excited and nervous at the same time. seeing him in a new light he was oddly attractive. you looked out the window into the mirror seeing your friend following you, making you feel good about what you were about to do. (always stay with your friends silly gooses!)

his hand rested firmly on your thigh as he drove, his long fingers lined with rings along your bare skin. the dress hiked up a few inches from his hand pushing up farther. his hair was spiked and red, his eyes sharp and slanted, thin lips pressed into a sly smirk, his other hand also lined with rings gripped the steering wheel as the streetlights flashed past.

"you're staring darling," he laughed, even his laugh was deep and sensual.

"you're attractive," you shrugged, rolling a ring in between your thumb and index finger.

~🍋~

"you like them? they'd look amazing around your throat wouldnt they?" before you could respond he grasped your neck and pulled you into a heated kiss, leaning back he brought to closer to his side before pulling away and whispering in your ear,

"backseat beautiful," you nodded and pulled away watching his slim body crawl back and looked out to see you were parked on top of a mountain, the city lights glowing below you.

"beautiful," you said aloud as you climbed into his lap. straddling his hips, his legs spread wide as he sat in the middle of the backseat.

"isn't it?" he laughed. he began tugging his shirt off.

"why'd you bring me here of all places?" you ask as his hands reached under your dress.

"beautiful girl, beautiful view, once in a lifetime opportunity duhh," he smiled. you sat in his lap in just your bra and panties, your dress folded neatly in the passenger seat. he leaned into your ear and whispered seductively,

"i can't wait to destroy you." he bit your ear as a yelp escaped your lips, a victorious smirk plastered on his lips.

"ouu this is going to be fun doll, you're going to make so much noise for me, people down in the club are going to know you're mine," he laughed as he planted kisses down your neck, soft whimpers pushing past your lips, your back slightly arching from his touch. his hands crept lightly across your back, the sensation drove you crazy.

"tendō, remember that when you need to scream my name," he flashed you a smile before taking off your bra and latching onto one of your buds. a shocked moan escaped your lips from the sudden pleasure. you gripped his hair and arched your back more, palming his clothed erection.

"mm, fast arent we?" he smirked against you before shoving his fingers down your pantries, rubbing circles along your clit. small whimpers and moans flew into his ear as your head rested on his shoulder. he slowly inched two fingers in, pumping in and out of you at a steady pace, staring at you as you unravel from his touch.

"you look so good with my fingers deep inside you bunny," he smirked using his other hand to grab your neck and squeezed harshly, a louder moan escaping your lips.

"p-please~" you begged gasping for air. he cocked his head and slowed his fingers.

"what is it bunny? use your words~" he smiled against your neck leaving little bites as you caught your breath.

"please just fuck me, i need you~" you gripped his hair, a little grunt escaping his lips before smirking against your neck.

"as you wish doll~" he pushed you off his groan slightly, pulling his pants and boxers down revealing his throbbing erection.

"hop on," he let out a small laugh patting his thighs. you cautiously chewed your bottom lip, hovering over him. he rolled his eyes and gripped your hips slamming up into you and ruthlessly thrusted, throwing his head back with his mouth in an open smile. you flung your head back arching as you screamed and moaned out his name.

"tendō, oh fuck tendō please!~" you didn't even know what you were saying, you felt as if you were on cloud 9 being rammed into by his throbbing, veiny hard on. he moved so you were laying beneath him, moving one of your legs so it was on his shoulder he thrusted deeper, his lidded eyes watching your face as you moaned out for him. one hand on your leg, the other around your neck. he leaned close to your ear,

"you look so beautiful under me doll~" his voice was husky and dripped with lust.

"you want this cock don't you? oh fuck yeah, tighten up around my cock just like that mm~" you felt him slide in and out of you at a steady medium pace but he was hitting so deep his cock was kissing your gspot just right. the pleasure from his words, his cock and his hands around your throat sent you over the edge.

"tendō~ i'm going to cum!" you clawed at his back and watched his lips form into a smirk.

"hmm, not yet doll~ if you can take this without cumming i'll take you back to my place? how does that sound bunny?" you nodded your head as he slightly bit your nipple, he began rubbing your clit, nibbling and licking your nipple as he thrusted deeper and faster into you. you yelled out in pleasure and tried your hardest to hold back your orgasm.

"mm fuck bunny, you feel so good around me~" he moaned into your ear.

"you can cum now." he licked the shell of your ear and almost instantly you came on his still throbbing cock. he gave you a few last thrusts riding out your high before pulling out.

"open up beautiful," he tapped his cock on your cheek and when you opened your mouth sticking your tongue out he pumped himself a little before cumming in your mouth.

"what do you say?" he smirked as you swallowed.

"thank you~" you gave him a kiss on the cheek, worried he wouldn't want to kiss you. frustrated he grabbed your face and roughly kissed you, shoving his tongue in and out of your mouth.

"let me take you home hm? i'll give you a bath and we can go more rounds and i'll take care of you." you nodded at his words and he gave you a small pec before jumping into the front seat, excited for an extremely long night.

word count: 1253
have a good day and don't forget to leave requests!
thanks for reading~