Tidbits and Extras 2

Hey y'all here's the second installment.

_______

3) If I had kept going with my original version this would have been chapter 4. I can't even stomach this mess.

....

*Cassie's POV*

When Louis and I get to Jesse's I am greeted by Jesse himself.

“Hey there Cassie. I haven't seen you in here in a while. Where have you been?" Jesse asks before he realizes that I have someone with me. “Who is this and what have I done to deserve his company today?"

Did I forget to mention that Jesse is extremely flamboyant but is the straightest guy you will ever meet. I remember when I first met him; I thought he was a flaming homosexual but he wasn't. I know he got tired of everyone confusing his sexuality based on his personality and beliefs; he is all about equality for everyone.  So he got a tattoo of the LGBTQ flag and he even put a sign on his door that says, “I may not be gay but that doesn't mean I don't think others shouldn't be, so come in and join the party; we've got equality and appletinis." Jesse is amazing, a true inspiration, but he's nosey  as fuck so I know I have to answer his questions or else he won't let me leave.

“Hi Jesse long time no see. This is Louis; I met him a couple days ago and you deserve his company today because you make delicious food and we've got to feed ourselves and his friends," I say.

“Oh, okay. Well its nice to meet you Louis. What can I get you guys?" Jesse says.

“Well. I've got five guys to feed and you know what I like to eat so I'll let Louis tell you what he and the guys want," I say.

“I'm kind of in the mood for chicken and some sort of pasta. Do you have any specials of that sort?" Louis asks Jesse.

“You're in luck, Chicken Alfredo is tonights special and it happens to be Cassie's favorite. I've got enough cooked and ready right now to have you guys out of here in about 5 minutes," Jesse says. “I'll be right back."

Louis and I stand waiting for less than 2 minutes before Jesse is back to us, holding a huge to-go container.

“Let me just pack this up for you with some plates and stuff and you'll be on your way," he says before disappearing again.

When Jesse finally comes back again he hands Louis the bags of food and utensils.

“How much do we owe you?" Louis asks.

Jesse laughs and then says, “I haven't seen Cassie like this around a guy in a while, it's on the house."

I blush and Louis thanks Jesse for the food. I give Jesse a big hug and tell him that I will come in to have lunch with him later this week. After my hug we're on our way back to the store.

....

We get back to Crush I open the door to find Niall sitting on one of six One Direction beanbags  and Liam making a makeshift table out of boxes. I can't help but laugh at their efforts. Do they realize that there's a break room here with real chairs and a real table? Louis walks in after me and then laughs too, letting the door close behind him.

“What?" Liam asks.

“Mate there's a break room with real chairs and a table here," Louis says, still holding the bags of food.