Tidbits and Extras 3

4) This would have been chapter 5 of the original version. It is quite horrible. Good luck:

*Louis' POV*

Cassie is guiding me to the backyard of her house. I'm so glad that she could tell that I didn't want to be in the room with Harry and Brittany anymore. I'd much rather be alone with her anyways.

“Alright. We're alone. What do you want to do?" I ask.

I know what I want to do, I want to kiss her again. Perhaps in the hot tub, it would be nice considering it's chilly out here.

“Honestly, I'd like to get in the hot tub and relax. You don't have the proper attire though," she says with a frown.

“I have on boxers and they work for me if they work for you. Unless of course you have some basketball shorts or something else besides my jeans."

“I've got something that might work. We'll have to go back inside to get it. Can you do it, Lou?"

I smile at her. “Did you just call me Lou?"

“Yes. I called you Lou because I like the way it sounds. Would you like me to call you something else?"

“No. I like it, it sounds great coming out of your mouth," I say biting my lip.

Cass just looks at me and then grabs my hand. She pulls me forward until we are only inches apart. Then she takes one final look at me before tiptoeing up and whispering in my ear. "Well, Lou... lets go get you out of those clothes so we can have some fun."

My mind is racing at all the things she could possibly mean by that and I have to clarify before I get any ideas. "Cass are you trying to seduce me? Because if you are, it's working," I whisper back.

She giggles while backing away and then puts her hand on my face, stroking my cheek with her thumb, "If I were ever trying to seduce you, you would know. Trust me, you would definitely know."

I take this as a hint towards what she's thinking, the way she said “definitely" was provocative. She's planning something. “I can't wait to find out," I say, winking.

Cassie laughs and grabs my hand, beginning to pull me towards the house. I follow her.

“Look who's back," Niall says, “I was beginning to think you two had run off."

“Well get used to it," I say, “We'll be around, don't wait up boys."

Cass just giggles and keeps going to her room, I am right behind her and it is a wonderful sight. We walk into her bedroom and I shut the door behind me.

“What are you doing?" she asks playfully.

I walk towards her and lean in real close, so my mouth is right next to her ear. “I don't think you want to leave that open, considering the things we came in here to do."

She bites her lip.

“You know, to change. All of the guys would love to ‘accidentally' see what you've got going on under that sweater," I say to her before backing away and winking.

Her cheeks flush and she stammers nervously, “Oh. Haha. Of course, the changing. Right. Let me go find those shorts. Feel free to look around."

Once she disappears I take it upon myself to do as she told me. I walk around her room, looking at her pictures and awards; she's got quite the collection. She used to be a cheerleader, volleyball player, and a gymnast all throughout middle school and high school. There are pictures of her and her friends scattered around a pin board, they look so happy in all of them. As I look around the board at the pictures, one catches my eye. There is a photo of her standing outside in this field of flowers, she's wearing a short white dress, and is looking at something off in the distance. I can't see what it is but I'm very curious about it because she looks both happy and sad to see it. She has the look I had when I knew that my last girlfriend I had both realized we weren't going to work anymore. She has that same look of pleasure and distress in this photo and I want to know why that is.