Chapter 24

Louis POV

I've got it all planned out. I'm going to fly down to surprise her. Women love surprises like that. It'll be great. I'll take her to some places that I know she's never been to before. I'll apologize, we'll get some food, I'll win her back. Well... I won't win her per say but I'll get her to want me again. I just want her to want me again.

I was- I am such an idiot for blocking her out. I had no reason to, not a good one anyway. I don't understand why I couldn't be more like Harry in the respect of wanting to make her feel better. I could have been her knight in shining armor. I could have been the one she looked too. I can still be those things for her... if she let me.

I've made up my mind. I'm going to see her and I'm going to make sure that she wants to see me again.

Niall's POV

"So far no one has been able to identify Harry's new boo but we know it won't take long for Directioners and Harry girls everywhere to find out-" I close the video I was watching, tired of listening to the story. Some of these YouTube journalist are way too good at their jobs.

Harry's been in LA for a few days and he's already been spotted multiple times. This video isn't the first news from it either. Fans have been tweeting us asking if we know who Harry's girlfriend is and if the rumors are true. I don't even know if they're true. I know that Harry had a thing for Cassie, he's had once since the day we met her I just don't know if she feels the same way. I doubt it considering the whole Louis thing. I just hope Harry doesn't get hurt in all of this. We already write enough love songs as it is.

I need to do something to occupy myself. I'm tired if twitter and TV at the moment. Maybe I could hang out with Liam, he might be up for doing something. I know he gets bored when he's by himself.

I pull out my phone and text Liam, "Mate, what are you up to today?"

"Not much. Staying away from music like Paul told me is getting boring. Why? What's up?"

"I wanted to get out of the house, away from all the Harry drama that's everywhere."

"Harry drama?"

"Yeah. He's in LA and he's been spotted with Cassie a bunch of times. According to the press, they're together now."

"Really? Good for him!"

Something's not right here. Usually Liam would be freaking out about this unless... "You knew he was leaving didn't you?"

"What? No."

"Liam, you can tell me. I'm not gonna tell anyone."