Chapter 19

Harry's POV

"What are you so excited about?" Liam asks me the moment we get off stage.

"I'm Skyping with Cassie when we get back to the hotel," I say before downing half a bottle of water.

"Oh," Liam says, a bit surprised. "If I'm being completely honest, I thought you were gonna forget about her when we left."

"Ouch. It hurts to know how low you think of me." I say, putting my hand over my heart.

"Well, it's what you do. I was wrong and I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Let's just go to meet the VIP people so we can get going."

....

After meeting, hugging, and taking pictures with a bunch of teenage girls we are finally at out hotel. I'm still as excited as I've been all day. I grab a quick shower before finally getting to what I've been looking forward to.

It's 11:28pm. when I finally get around to texting Cassie. "Hey, Cass. You still awake?"

"Just finished drying my hair. What's up?"

"I'm at the hotel now. Ready for our chat?"

"Of course. You should be able to find my Skype with my phone number."

"Okay. I'll talk to you soon."

It doesn't take long for my phone contacts to sync up with Skype. Upon looking through the matches I see that Cassie's Skype ID is the same as her Twitter name, I don't know why she just didn't tell me what it was. I add Cassie and wait. Within a few minutes she's added me back and I'm calling her. The Skype call ringer starts and I impatiently wait for her to pick up. All the sudden the call connects and a smiling Cassie appears on my screen.

"Hey, Curly!" She beams. I turn down the volume on my phone as her booming voice echoes in my headphones.

"Hi, Cass, you seem excited."

"I am!"

"Why?"

"Well, I'm talking to you for one. And, I got the surprise today."

"What kind of surprise? Ed didn't show up on your doorstep again, did he?"

She laughs, "No. My friend who's in the army is back."

Oh wow. "That's great. What's your friends name?"

"His name is Jake. He's related to the man from the restaurant I took you and the guys to. Ooh, speaking of the guys, tell me all about your concert."

"The concert was great."

"Uh huh. Care to elaborate on that? Perhaps tell me where you are, what you did."

"Right. We're in Toronto right now. We played the Rogers Centre and we have another show there tomorrow."

"As is Toronto, Canada? You didn't tell me you were going that far. It's like midnight there, why on Earth are you talking to me? You should be sleeping."

"Actually it's 11:54," I tease her. She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, the fans had a good time, we had a good time. On you should have see the VIP girls, they could hardly function around us. They were holding onto us like, if they let go, we'd disappear. It was crazy."

"Ah, I remember those days, glad I grew out of them."

I scoff. "You grew out of them? Do you remember Thursday at all? You looked at Ed and acted the same way that the girls do with us."

Cassie puts a hand over her face. "Was I really that bad?"

"No. You were fine, much better than I expected."