Chapter 21

A/N: Pay very close attention to the chapters from here on because they will have multiple shifts in point of view. More shifts than usual, anyway.

....

Cassie's POV

I can't believe the day is finally here, it's moving day. These last two weeks have gone by extremely slow. Isn't it funny how whenever your excited about something you want to do, time seems to slow and when you aren't, time speeds up? And the crazy thing about time is that it stays the same. The clock ticks the same way and the seconds pass at the same pace; nothing changes, but our minds convince us that something has. My mind is racing now; running wild with excitement because I'm finally moving to LA. I'm so happy, I could pee my pants.

"Cassie, please, stop with the overly energetic smiles. We've got a long drive before we get there," Jake says, not entertained by my excitement. He's used to traveling so this isn't new for him but it's a big step for me. I've never even been outside of San Francisco, aside from family vacations when I was too young to know what was going on.

I ignore Jake's words and his downer of an attitude as I bring our bags to the moving truck. I wanted to drive our beetle down to "The City of Angels" but Jake wouldn't let me. He's asked Jesse to drive it down to us this weekend. The plan is for Jake and I to drive the truck to our new home, unload it, have Jesse come down with our car, and trade us so he can return home with the truck. It's a good thing Jesse wants Jake out of San Fran just as much as he wants me to be or else we'd have to ask someone else for help. I'm not too big on the "Hey, I know that I don't ever talk to you but I'll do it now because I need something" phone calls; they're pathetic.

After tossing the last of our big bags into the back, Jake comes behind me and closes the door. I'm jumping with excitement now. I run over to the passengers side of the vehicle, toss in the messenger bag full of snacks and things inside, and hop inside. I wait patiently for Jake to join me as he's purposely taking his time to start our adventure. When he gets in he gives me a death glare.

"I'll stop. I'm just so excited, you know this is new for me." I say to him.

"You're lucky you're my favorite person. I'd have to kill anyone else or being this excited at nine in the morning."

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll calm down. Just drive, okay?"

Jake doesn't answer. He reaches over me and grabs my seatbelt, reminding me that I haven't put it on. I strap my self in and he straps himself in as well. With a swift turn of his right wrist, the trucks engine turns over and we begin our journey. Just over four hours until we get to see our new home. I can't wait.

Liam's POV

....

The lads and I finished up our last show of the tour last night. I can't believe it's over. It feels like it's been an eternity since I've been home. I really do miss seeing my family. I really can't wait to go back to the UK. We get to go home soon, after we do the end of the tour interviews and photoshoots. We've actually just finished up an interview for one of the teen magazines in the US. One task down, two more to go.

I need to get out of these clothes. Nearing the dressing room, that the company assigned to us, I hear Harry's voice. I enter the room to see that he's got his back to the door, his phone in hand with headphones attached. He doesn't know I've entered and I don't want to disturb him so I need to be quick. I head over to my things and change out of my shoot clothes and back into what I was wearing before. As I slip on my outfit, I can't help but over hear what Harry's saying.