Chapter 27

• इन्हें समर्पित: bluntlights

Louis' POV

I felt humiliated my whole flight home. I didn't know about them and I'll admit that it sucked to see them so happy. She was different from the last time I saw her. She was happy and I only wish that I had been the one to make her feel that way.

I'm currently back home, in my flat with Zayn. He called me up while I was in LA, of course he called a little too late. I had already found out about the happy couple by then.

"I can't believe you flew down there, mate," Zayn says. "What happened?" He asks.

I point to the slight bruise on my face. "Harry's boxing lessons really came in handy," I say.

"He hit you?"

"Yeah."

"Why would he hit you? You're his best friend."

"I kissed Cassie."

"Oh..."

"Yeah. Fancying her wasn't the best idea," I say lightly brushing over my cheek. It doesn't hurt that much anymore.

"Fancying her wasn't the issue, not being honest about how you felt, before she started dating Harry, was," he tells me. Is he trying to make me feel better or worse? If his aim was to make me feel better he's sure doing a bang up job.

"You're great at making me feel better, Zayn. Really great," I say sarcastically.

"I can leave if you're going to be a prick," he says. I don't want him to go but I can't deal with being wrong right now.

"Go be with Perrie," I say getting up from the couch and heading to my room. I need some quiet. Lots and lots of quiet.

....

Cassie's POV

I've been anxious since the moment we left Simon's house. I don't like the idea of having to choose whether or not I want to be with Harry. It's just not fair.

"Cass," he says as he holds me in his arms, "I don't want to end things."

"Me neither."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. It's completely up to you. If you want to hide it we can."

I sigh. I don't want to hide it and I don't want everyone to know either. I don't want to choose. I'd much rather let him deal with it in whichever way he wants because it affects him just as much as if affects me.

"I don't know if I can make that decision, Harry. It's too much pressure."

He pulls me in closer and gives me a little squeeze before kissing the top of my head. He never fails in making me feel better. I really don't know how I got so lucky.

"Then you won't have to. We can just hide it- us until you're ready for everyone to know. How does that sound?"

It sounds great to me. I nuzzle my head farther into his chest and he let's out a relieved breath. I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by all of this. I sort of expected him to be used to this by now. I guess I was wrong.

....

I wake up to the sound of my phones alarm ringing. The dreaded day has come: opening day. Crush LA is officially in business and I haven't even been downstairs to look at the store. I let Jake take care of over seeing the building and set up because he is great with people and knows how to take charge. I feel bad for being so useless these last few weeks but he assured me that I needed a break while Harry was here. I'm greatful to him for that.

Half A Heart › New Edition ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें