Our fourth nominee is...Finn Harley.

...oh, you're...pregnant? I said in a soft shocked tone.

Gigi wiped the tears that were streaming down her face before they could get onto her knitted olive green cardigan.

I'm such a slut, Gigi said with a tone in which you could tell she was crying for awhile.

Noah I wanna thank you so much for tonight, it was really fun. Do you mind if I have some alone time with her? I'll make sure to walk with her back to the parking lot. I said smiling.

Of, of course, Noah said still trying to process the news that we were both just told.

This was really fun, see ya tomorrow! Noah said smiling and putting his right hand up saying bye to Gigi.

Gigi and I were alone outside of the diner. I felt like she might have felt more comfortable talking to one person instead of two. And although Gigi and I don't have the best relationship, she's a person and she's going through something right now, something big, and something life changing.

Do you know who the baby daddy is at least? I asked in a soft tone.

Ethan from calculus class, Gigi whispered.

You mean the nerd who kind of looks like Zayn Malik?

Yeah, gosh I'm so embarrassed...I slept with a nerd! Me, Gigi Hadid...having sex with ...Ethan frickin Gomez, only the smartest boy in school. Do you know how bad this is for my reputation?

First of all, Ethan seems like a really nice guy, and this isn't about your reputation right now, this is about how you and Ethan are going to deal with this life changing situation.

Finn I can't tell my parents... I just can't, I'm scared I really am. I mean they'll probably kick me out and just look at me and judge me like the disgrace I am. Gigi said hyperventilating.

Ok, breathe. I guided Gigi through some breathing exercises to help her through the anxious feeling she's having.

Look, you made a mistake and you understand that. The next step you need to do is tell Ethan , if you haven't already and then you BOTH deal with this...not just you.

If you don't mind me asking, am I the first person you've told?

No. Gigi said sadly. I told Hailey and Kylie.

And?

And... they kicked me out of the friend group, called me the biggest slut in the whole school, called me a disgrace, and told me if I was gonna get pregnant then I should have gotten pregnant with a school athlete instead of the school nerd...Hailey said those things mostly, Kylie just nodded.

Oh my gosh, that's horrible, I'm so sorry Gigi. I said giving her a light hug.

Gigi wrapped her arms around me, completing the hug. We stopped hugging after a good minute. Sometimes a hug is what one needs, hugs are truly underrated.

Why are you being so kind to me, Gigi said starring at me with her puffy blue eyes. I mean I've been a complete bitch to you.

... You have, but you're a human, and I don't know...  you were always the one that I disliked the least out of the group, I said laughing.

Gigi laughed. Yay I made her laugh.

I needed that, Gigi said referring to the laugh. ...Can I give you my phone number just in case I need someone to talk to? Gigi asked.

Of course you can Gigi, I'm here for you and I'm definitely gonna be a true friend, not a "friend" who calls you a slut, a disgrace, and who recommends you sleep with a jock who probably has a STD just to maintain high schools status.