His name is Noah Centineo. Hailey said from behind.

FINNS POV

F: Hey, cutie. Thanks for giving me your number. So when's the next date?

I laughed and erased the message. As if I could ever write something like that. I had to let Shawn know that I got his number. What do I even say when I text him? Hmmmmmm.

F: Hey! Its Finn. Looks like the receipt not only had the amount (THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY). I said with a laughing emoji. I clicked the little arrow. The minute I clicked the arrow, my anxiety started going through the roof. I hope I didn't sound to rude. Or to weirded out about the fact that he gave me his number. I mean I'm really really, like really really glad that he did. He's so cuuuuuteeeeeee.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. The message says "READ". It hasn't even been 2 minutes yet. I would have thought he wouldn't have replied until later. I mean he has a life. Plus he also looks like the type of guy to have like 500 message notifications on his phone.

S: Haha. Hope you don't mind :). Guess the hangout was so good, that I just had to give you my number.

F: Hangout? Don't you mean date? 

Ok this time I didn't even type that. I mean obviously he's not going to call it a "date". It probably wasn't even a date. Im probably just being delusional. But "he just HAD to give me his number". Thats so cute.

F: LOL. Guess we need to hangout as soon as possible. ☺️

This time I typed the message and sent it. OMG, I USED THE BLUSH EMOJI. I MUST OF USED IT WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TWICE, GAHHHH. He's gonna think I like himm...shit he's typing.

S: Totally, see you in class tomorrow, baby blue ☺️☺️☺️.

OMG. He used 3 BLUSH EMOJIS. AND HE CALLED ME BABY BLUE. .....WTF. BUT LIKE...WTF, IN A GOOD WAY.

F: Yeah see ya. :)

I didn't even ask him why he just called me baby blue. I mean yes I wear a lot of baby blue, but he just gave me a nickname.My face is literally the blush emoji right now.

It was the next day.  I woke up with a smile on my face. My dad was not home (thank god). I woke up, brushed my teeth, showered and picked out my outfit of the day.  The outfit of the day today is going to be a oversized cloud sweater with comfy sweatpants and white nikes. It was a lazy/ cute lazy type of day. I felt really comfy. My phone dinged. Was Shawn already texting me? I was already starting to blush. I took out my phone and saw a message from Elle. Not Shawn :), but its Elle :):) and I love that.

E: Morning! I'm running late! Meet ya at the parking lot?

F: Totally! Ill see ya in a few, I'm leaving the house right now :)

E: Cant wait for you to tell me everything about yesterday 😉

F: 😉, I can't either 😂

I got to the school parking lot and parked my buggy right next to Elles. Heyyyyy!! I said honking. She was still in her car waiting for me.

I want to know everything, absolutely EVERYTHING. Elle said excited.

Omg! I don't even get a hello? I said smiling.

HI HI, Elle said.

Lol, ill tell you everything at lunch. I said walking to the school building with Elle.

Ugh, fine! Did you at least get his number? She said smiling.

HMMMMMMMMM. I said giggling. I gotta run. I said running and laughing.

Elle caught up and we walked at normal pace inside the school.

Ill take that as a yes! Elle said laughing.

Shhhhh, now were inside, I said.

Everyone was starring at someone. Something had caught the whole schools attention.

Who is everyone looking at? Elle asked.

I have no idea, lets just ignore it.

We literally can't, we have to go in that direction to get to our lockers anyways, Elle said.

Hey Tina! Whats everyone looking at? I asked

Theres this new hot guy in school.

All of this, is over ... a guy? I asked.

The kids in this school are getting dumber and dumber, each year. Elle said.

Year? more like day, I said.

You guys don't understand! This guy is a total babe! Tina said.

Tina, do you even know his name? I asked.

Matter of fact, Finn I do! Its Noah.

The crowd finally moved.

Ok lets get a glance at him, Elle.

Thats him, Tina said pointing at Noah.

...Daddy. Elle moaned.

ELLE! I screamed laughing.

Isn't he sexy? Tina asked.

Hell yeah. Elle said. Give me a slice of that cake.

He was hot. Not gonna lie.

Shawn's POV:

Whats everyone starring at? I asked Justin.

Bro! Apparently theres this new kid, that every girl is wet over.

The crowd finally moved.

His name is Noah Centineo. Hailey said from behind.

Oh Hailey! Didn't even see you there , I said giggling.

Don't worry, cutie. He doesn't play football. He likes the theatre and poetry. He's not coming for you.

Uh, Hailey I never said he was. And how do you already know so much stuff about him? I asked her.

Its called research, cutie. Talk to you later, mwah. Hailey said leaving.

I saw Finn and Elle. They seemed to be distracted by him too.

I tried to get Finns attention with my smile, but it wasn't working. ... I'll just see him in class.