- Anonymous

Shawns POV:

It was the same night and I really wanted to write a song about Finn, this is what I had so far...

Hair made up of chestnut

Smile made up of sprinkles

Those strawberry lips

Make me wanna taste your cute ass lips

ohhhhhh woahh

Baby blue boy, You fill my heart with joyyy

ohhhhhh woahh

You make my heart scream in agony

Baby blue boy..You're perfect in every way

ohhhhh woahh

Baby blue boy you make my heart wanna sing and screeaaam

ohhhhh woahh

Baby blue boyyy

ohhhhh woahh

Baby blueeee boyyyyyy

ohhhhh woahh

Baby blueeee boyyyyyyy...I love you my baby blue boyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

That's what I had so far, I really liked it and it was just lyrics that came from the heart. Finn's hair is brown as chestnuts, his smile sweet as sprinkles, and his lips...red and tasty as strawberries, everything was perfect about him and I just had to put it in a song. Although I never asked him to be my boyfriend we are definitely in some sort of relationship and I think we both believe that. I want to ask him the question soon though.

Finns POV

Elle and I walked into school, today I was going to be going to the diner with Noah to get to know him a little more. I was excited, he seems like a really cool and sweet person.

Elle and I parted our ways into our classes, I entered calculus, as I walked in I felt Hailey's eyes stab me with a million knives, it's like she was stabbing me with her cold brown eyes...I thought brown eyes were meant to be warm.

Hey Finn!, Tina said with the biggest smile ever.

Hey Tina, I said smiling back. How are you?

I'm good, watched some really good porn this morning to start my day

...oh that's... that's great I said.

And by porn I mean compilations of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson undressing themselves with their eyes.

Omg! You ship Larry Stylinson too??? I love them!!

Yes I do! Who do you think is the top and who do you think is the bottom, Tina said whispering.

My answer was interrupted by a random person giving me a single red rose.

Um...thank you... I said in a confused tone.

Maybe it was from Shawn :))). Before reading the note on the rose I looked up to the whole class just starring at me. My heart was beating fast, I smiled at the class and just stared back at the rose.

...Well, who's it from? Tina whispered.

I didn't want to tell her or anybody that it might have been from Shawn...because well Shawn and I clearly weren't really out. With that being said...why would Shawn have someone else give me the rose...in front of many people. Why wouldn't he give me the rose himself in a safe and private place? I was really confused and really uncomfortable with the attention that I had just received from the whole class.