"I was about to learn more about, the one, the only, Mr Shawn Mendes himself"

"That bitch", Elle says as were in line getting our lunch.

Hey! Don't say that, you know I don't like calling girls bitches. I said grabbing a chicken parmesan sandwich.

"Ok, but the fact that she called you the laughing loser of your calculus class and the year hasn't even started, that's some fucked up mean girl shit", Elle said grabbing Honey Mustard for her fries.

I know but are you surprised, it's Hailey fucking Baldwin not Mother Teresa. She's practically the love child of Sharpay Evans and Regina George.

Me and Elle always sit at a table with random strangers, we don't have our own clique like half of our graduating class. There's the nerds, the drama club, the musicians, the Puerto Ricans, and of course the populars, which consisted of the jocks including Mr Shawn Mendes himself, it also consisted of I'm guessing the whole football team, and of the the cheer team, which consisted of, of course Miss Hailey Baldwin and her little clique of mean girls too.

There was something different about Shawn. Shawn seemed quiet, Shawn didn't laugh at me in calculus class when everyone was , Shawn wasn't shocked when I didn't know who Shawn was, Shawn was different then the rest of them, ...I
could tell.

"So, did you hear about Hailey and Shawn", Elle asked me with a mouthful of cheeseburger.

No, but let me guess they're dating.

"It's rumored that they're dating, not confirmed."

I wouldn't be shocked, I mean he's apparently the most popular boy in school, she's practically the most popular girl in school, they deserve each other.

"Yeah, it's like one of those teen romance movies. You have the bitch and the captain of the football team dating each other.

"Omg!" "What if there's a plot twist, what if Shawn doesn't really want to be Hailey, and wants to be with the quiet girl, THE SHY ONE , THE ARTISTIC ONE "Elle said without taking a deep breath

Elle, Elle calm down, I said giggling. Are you in love with Shawn Mendes? I ask

"No, absolutely not, he's not my type, but you know how much I love storylines, and just imagine the storyline of a teen romance in real life." Elle said sighing

ELLE SNAP OUT OF IT, this is real life, not like the movies. I said taking the last bite of my sandwich. NOW! Finish your food.

Shawns POV
Senior year man, just started and I'm already stressed. I have my parents pressuring me into eating, sleeping and practically breathing football and the year hasn't even started yet. I mean... It is my senior year, I don't blame them. I mean they just want the best for me when it comes to scholarships and when it comes to going to a really good college. I also have to make sure my grades are good just like any other normal teenager, I mean I really do care about my academics, even though all my friends think all I care about is football and dating. Which is very untrue .

Can  I have one slice of pepperoni pizza. I ask Mrs Cruz the lunch lady

"Shawn!" " Hey, I was wondering if you wanted my pizza?" "Gigi ordered me it like the dumbass she is, SHE KNOWS IM ON A DIET"!

It's ok, I already ordered it,...and it looks like Justin already ate it, I said with a giggle.

"That kid will eat the toenail of a toenail if he could", Hailey mumbled.

What was that? I asked.

"NOTHING!" NOTHING!" "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Hailey said.