Diner "Date"

"I'm just gonna go tell Elle, we usually walk to our cars together.", I said smiling.

"Okay! Sounds good! I'll be in the hall." Shawn said leaving the room.

I went to Elle with the most excited face EVER, she was picking up her backpack. I jumped right in front of her showing her my emotion of excitement.

"WOAH! FINN, what happened? She asked smiling."

"MEEEEEEE and the Shawn Mendes ARE GOING TO THE DINER DOWN THE STREET TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE. " I said  yelling in a whisper town.

"OMG, I TOLD U" Elle said yelling.

"Shhhhhh," I said putting my finger on her mouth.

"Sorry,", she said. "I told you he liked you"

"I mean I don't want to say that, I mean I called it a date in my mind but that's my mind."

"I THINK YOUR RIGHT" she said loudly in a whisper tone.

"Ok ok omg he's in the Hall." I'll see you!" I said.

"Have fun, tell me everything," She said with a smile and giving me two thumbs up

"Ok I'm all ready!"I said smiling meeting Shawn in the hall.

"Cool! Do you got to go to your locker?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah! Just lemme get my coat real quick!" I said walking fast to my locker

After I got my coat from my locker, me and Shawn walked down the street to our local diner. His beautiful Canadian accent , the way he says "Eh", just everything about him was beautiful.

I pinched myself about 25 times while we were walking to see if this was really reality. .....Also.......I stared at his butt like 30 times...lets be real

"Well! We're here!" He said smiling and opening the door for me.

"Yup! Quick as that!" I said smiling and thanking him for opening the door for me.

We were quickly given a waitress and we were quickly put in a booth, a cute booth.

This diner was like an old fashioned diner, cute red booths, cute flooring, milkshake posters everywhere,......Classy, the theme was clearly old school.

Shawn took my coat with his and put it on the coat rack before sitting down.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"No problem!" He said smiling.

"Drinks?" The waitress asked Shawn and I

Shawn waited for me to go first....what a gentleman.

"Um....can I just please just have a strawberry milkshake."

"You know, I'll have a milkshake too but can I get a chocolate one instead. Shawn said.

"Sure! I'll be back to take your orders" the waitress said.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." I started singing and laughing.

Shawn started laughing, and I...well I almost started crying.....CAUSE I COULDN'T BELIEVE I HAD JUST SAID THAT.

"OMG WHAT AM I THINKING, that's so inappropriate, I'm so sorry." I said calming down.

"It's ok, you're so funny! Stop being so hard on yourself" Shawn said smiling and giggling.

"Just be you!" Shawn said smiling.

"Oh that was me being me, I'm pretty awkward."

"I'm awkward too it's ok." Shawn said smiling.

"You're not awkward!" I said.