Darling Baby Blue Boy 💙: Anything for you...daddy

Tuesday:

Homecoming is in two weeks:

Ok, idiot, this is what needs to be done. I need you to find a way to get Shawns phone and the password. Finn and he are clearly friends and with being friends comes exchanging phone numbers. Hailey told Justin while getting books out of her locker.

If 'exchanging phone numbers comes with being friends' then how come I don't have your phone number? Justin said winking.

Justin, Hailey said giggling. Look I know I'm amazing and everything, but this isnt about me right now. THIS IS ABOUT THAT WANNABE SOFT BOY TRYING TO TAKE MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART. I WILL NOT LOSE SHAWN TO FINN. Hailey said with a red face.

Ok Ok, shhhh people will hear you. We don't want people thinking Shawn is gay. I mean we don't even know for sure if they're more than friends.

Whatever just make sure you get the phone and the password in some way shape or form. Hailey says slamming her locker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINNS POV:

We were in calculus class. The only communication Shawn and I had so far was a smile as right when he walked in the class started.

I felt a silent vibration in my pocket. I had gotten a text message. Omg, it was Shawn.

S: Heyyyy. SHHHHH I'm hiding my phone in my book 😂

Lol, he's so cute. As if he couldn't wait till the end of class to talk to me.

F: Omg, let me put it in my book. So what's up?? 😁.

Shawn: Well I'm bored (lol) and I was also thinking, what if we had some sort of nickname for eachother in our phones? 🥰

F: That's a cute idea. Hmmm what should your contact name be? 🤔

S: I have no clue...but I kinda already have one for you. What do you think about ' Baby Blue Darling?'

F: It's beautiful ☺️

S: You're soft, sweet, small, a practical lover boy...you literally are the definition of the color baby blue and the word darling.

My god...even through text he had a way to make me blush. He had a way to make my heart play the drums.

F: 🥺🥺🥺. You don't know how good you make me feel. I...I don't deserve you.

S: I don't deserve YOU. You're amazing.

F: All you :))) AND OMG I HAVE THE PERFECT CONTACT NAME FOR YOU 😁😁😁

S: What is it? :)

F: You're gonna be 'Prince Charming', cuz you're my literal definition of Prince Charming ☺️

S: 🥺🥺🥺. Ty. I'm blushing...you have the power to make me blush over text... that's powerful 😂😂😂

F: I literally was just thinking how you do that to me. OUR MINDS 😂

S: Oh shit, he's asking questions to the class. Guess we have to pay attention now :(. I'll talk to ya after class 😉

F: Ok ☺️

.

.

.

F: 💙

.

.

.

S: ❤️❤️