the irony.

FINNS POV

It was the next day. I felt like a new man...or should I say baby boy. Shawn Mendes is truly the definition of big dick energy. Like...he's gorgeous, he has a even more gorgeous personality and...he gotta a big dick.

Soooo, how was your little experience...in the home of Mr. Mendes. Elle said smirking.

Experience? What do you mean by experience? Their was no experience, I said giggling in a really nervous tone.  How the hell does Elle think I'm a good actor?

Lol Finn calm down! Your acting like y'all had sex. You probably just kissed or something, Elle said giggling.

Hahahaha, oh Elle Elle Elle, you're honestly a comedian today.  Ok I obviously couldn't tell Elle about my experience with Shawn. That information and what happened is clearly only Shawn and I's business.

ANYWAYS, so how excited are you for theatre class today?????????? Elle asked opening her locker.

What's going on in theatre today?

Uh, Mrs George...for the first time ever in her teaching/ directing career, is allowing one student to come up with the spring production.

Wait what? That's so cool! I smiled.

Yeah, so what'd you come up with? Elle asked.

I didn't come up with anything? What? Was it mandatory?

She assigned it for homework yesterday Finn. She said you don't have to have a full story but just have an idea. She's going to be collecting them right when we walk in the door. She's gonna be assigning us something to do while she takes a look at them and picks the idea that she finds to be the most interesting! OH! And she wants them handed in with no names.

Ugh! How could I forget about theatre homework. I frickin love theatre. I said with a upside down smile.

I mean it makes me feel better that she's not gonna know which ones mine.

Listen! I get it love. Your focus is all on Shawn. I mean I don't blame you. I can see the way you stare at him and the way he stares at you.

Elle plz, what are you talking abo-

I was cut off by the first period bell.

I gotta get to class, Elle said slamming her locker. Don't forget Finn, come up with an idea before theatre class today! Love ya! Elle screamed.

Love ya too, I mumbled...UGH I GOTTA GET TO THINKING.

I made it to calculus, Shawn wasn't here yet. I needed to think about an idea for the spring production.

Hey hun, Tina said placing a book on her desk that looked heavier than her.

Hey Tina, I sighed.

Whats wrong sugar?

Tina you sound like a grandma as the days go on, I said laughing

...so my grandma was right? Tina said.

Huh?

NOTHING NOTHING. Anyways whats wrong hon- Finn? You look stressed.

Cause I am, and I'm a little disappointed in my self. I said with a sigh that led to a frown. Basically I have to come up with an idea for the spring production and I'm just disappointed because I really love theatre. I don't wanna go in with an idea that clearly looks like it was written today.

Aw, Finn. Your so innocent...like a little bean.

I wasn't  so innocent last night, I said under my breath.