Homecoming Part 2

FINNS POV

Hey Finn, Elle hold up!, Noah said with his raspy voice as Elle and I made our way back to the cafeteria.

Hey Noah! Elle and I said with a big smile.

You guys look amazing. I'm loving the creativity in both the suits. Noah said with a smile. I know I know, I look like an ordinary penguin with my black and white tuxedo.

You look great though, I replied smiling.

Yeah man, I mean with a face like yours you can totally make a trash bag look Gucci, Elle said.

I literately was thinking the same thing about Shawn, another main reason why I can see why Elle and I are best friends.

Well it was nice seeing you two, I'm gonna go back to my table, just wanted to say hi. Noah waved goodbye making his way across the cafeteria.

What's up with these guys all having big booties, Elle whispered starring at Noah from behind. I mean IM THE GIRL HERE, I NEED THE CAKE MORE THEN HALF OF THESE MEN DO.

Elle and I laughed and made our way back to our table getting ready to dance the night away.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

While Finn and Elle were dancing the night away on the dance floor, Hailey pulled Justin outside. You didn't think the wicked witch didn't notice that little hidden wink Finn gave Shawn. Wasn't so hidden after all.

OK, so I guess writing a fake anyonmous note to that little twerp isn't keeping him away from my man. Hailey whispered to Justin as they made their way outside the school.

OHHH THATS RIGHT!! THAT WAS YOU WHO WROTE THAT FAKE NOTE, Justin said high as a kite.

Would you keep it down idiot—are—are you high? Hailey whispered.

As a kite, Justin laughed.

Where the fuck did you get the weed from? Hailey asked

David from science class is giving away joints in the parking lot. BUT shhhhhh it's a secret, no one can know or he'll get in biggggg trouble, Justin said laughing and coughing.

Take me to him, Hailey demanded. Since little not so innocent Finn doesn't want to back off, it's time to MAKE HIM back off the mean way...I mean can you blame me I already tried to do it the nice way.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

SHAWNS POV

Have you seen Hailey? I asked setting down the the fruit punch that Hailey insisted I get the both of us.

Yeah, she went to the bathroom, Kylie replied.

Uh ok...what about Justin? I asked starring around.

He...uh, received a call, I think it was from his mom. He's good though, he'll be back in no time, Kylie smiled.

Kylie sounds suspicious but I honestly don't care. I starred at the dance floor and saw Finn, Elle, Tina and 5 boys that looked like they were dressed by their grandmothers...the chess team probably. I couldn't believe Tina ended up coming...with 5 guys, good for her! But importantly, I can't believe I haven't gotten on the dance floor once tonight. I mean yes I wasn't really the biggest fan of coming to homecoming, and I'm definitely not the biggest fan of dancing in front of people, but I just want to dance with him. I want my face to be extremely red. I want to laugh so hard that I can't breathe, I want a vein in my neck to pop out because of how hard I'm laughing. I want to experience what Finn is experiencing right now. And I want to experience it all with him.