"Whos that?"

Sorry I said, with my face as red as a tomato. All the seats are fucking full, what the fuck. I roam around the class looking for a seat, and the fucking worst part of all of this is that the teacher hasn't said a word. All the kids staring at me, waiting for me to find a seat, I heard giggles from everywhere.

"Finn?, Finn Harley?, is that you" Mr Rosenberg asked, making the kids turn their attention on him.

Yes, I said taking a deep breath.

"There's a seat right behind Mr Mendes" He said.

Who's that, I asked. All the kids gasped. I mean all the seats were in rows, they looked like they were all stuck together. I couldn't tell which seat was full and which seat wasn't.

Mr Rosenberg pointed to the seat right behind the kid who was sitting in the last row in the second to last seat.

As I walked to the the other side of the room, I heard people whispering. They all seemed bothered about the fact that I had no idea who Shawn Mendes was. I sat behind Shawn. Mr Rosenberg finally continued talking about what to expect in the course. I was barely paying attention, I was however, paying attention to the kids around me, as they were doing nothing but paying attention to me. This is what I was afraid of. It hasn't even been a hour, and I already have people talking about me.

"Hi, I'm Tina", a girl with glasses and short hair whispered to me" I think it's pretty cool that you have no idea who Shawn Mendes is" she said smiling. "Are you new?"

No, been here all three years' I said smiling.

"Oh really, I never noticed you", she said

I'm Finn, I said smiling. And yeah, not a lot of people "notice" me, I'm very private.

"Your cute", she said smiling.

Thanks, I said. I'm also to gay to function. I said with a giggle.

"Well duh", she said. Either the cute ass boys are taken, or gay.

Lol, so who's he, I whispered pointing to Shawn who was sitting right in front of me.

"The quarterback of the Hollywood High football team. The only trophy's this school has won was because of that guy", she says pointing to Shawn.

Wow. I've never heard of him, again that's because I really don't pay attention what goes on around here. Only people that I know of are the so called plastics.

Tina looked at me in disgust. "Ewww, you mean Man voice, Bratz Doll, and Barbie.

Um, yeah if your referring to Gigi, Kylie, and Hailey, then yeah!

Tina giggled, "I love your style", she said staring at me up and down.

Thanks, I like yours too, your give me Tina from Bobs Burgers vibes. I said smiling.

"THATS WHAT I ALWAYS GO FOR", she screamed.

"Excuse me, Miss Davis, is everything alright." Mr Rosenberg said staring up from his syllabus.

"Everything is just fine, Mr Rosenberg, was just telling Mr Harley here about what he missed on the syllabus", Tina said with a smile.

"Well I don't see why the boy can't just read, everything is on the syllabus", Mr Rosenberg said.

Everyone started giggling, people turning there heads laughing at me, I know Tina didn't mean harm.

"Sorry", Tina whispered.

It's ok, I whispered back. I noticed the only person who didn't look back was the person right in front of me, Mr Shawn Mendes, Why was that?

The bell rang, FINAL FUCKING LEE, onto next period. I mean senior year was already destroyed. I got up from my seat, putting the syllabus into a fresh binder.

I leave room 102 in distress, I was already being laughed at. We had about 5 minutes to get to our next class. I went to the locker I was assigned to. Locker 382. I opened it and started putting extra pens and pencils for year, I like to have extras just in case. As I'm putting my extra stuff away, I notice that The Queen Bee herself, the Regina George, The Sharpay Evans of Hollywood High was assigned locker 385. 3 lockers down from me. COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE. OH NO, I jinxed it, she shut her locker closed, and came right to me.

"Hi, I'm Hailey", she said taking a sip of her Grande Iced macchiato.

Hi, I'm Finn, I said taking a big deep breathe.

" Your So cute" , she said looking at me.

Thanks, I giggled. Wow, maybe the summertime has matured her.

"You're also the laughing loser of our calculus class" She said taking another sip of her Carmel macchiato. "Ta Ta", she said.

What the hell just happened....Well she's still a Regina George