'𝐢𝐭' 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : she caught you smoking and skipping class and got mad at you.

genre : fluff, slight smut 

-

i was now standing at my locker along with my two other friends, taehyung and ryujin. they were talking about what they did for summer. "so what did you do during summer break ?" taehyung asked.

"nothing much actually." i shrugged.

"oh cmon you didn't meet anyone special ?" he smirked at me.

"ooh who is this special someone." it was now ryujin's turn to speak. i shook my head and rolled my eyes at them.

just then i was saved by the bell. making me sigh in relief, luckily i didn't have my first period with them. "you're not getting away with this y/n" ryujin said as she backed away from both me and taehyung while her finger was pointing at me.

"yea i know." i pressed my lips into a thin line and nodded my head knowing there was no way i could ever escape ryujin.

"alright i'm gonna get going now, i'll see you next period y/nn ." he said as he ruffled my hair before walking towards his classroom. i fixed my hair back and texted jungkook to meet me by the bleachers.

not even a minute later i receive a text back from him saying that he was already there. i walked quickly to the bleachers hoping that there weren't any students left, i wasn't planning on getting caught by any of these students, they were literally snitches.

as i got closer to the bleachers i saw jungkook sitting by the bench with a cigarette in his mouth. "sup bad boy" i said making him jump up a little.

i chuckled at how easily he gets scared. sometimes i don't understand jungkook, he gets scared easily when someone would surprise him out of no where but at the same time he wasn't scared to beat a bitch up.

"yah you almost gave me a heart attack." he let out a breath as his hands were on his chest. i shook my head and smiled a little at how dramatic he was.

i took a seat on the table and took out a cigarette from my pocket, he immediately handed me a lighter for me to light up my stick. once the stick was lit up, i gave him back his lighter and exhale the smoke making me cough a little.

i haven't smoked in almost three months because of jennie. she didn't like it when i smoked, she said it was bad for me, which i totally agree but i couldn't help it.

i started dating her four months ago, i didn't think she would ever go for someone like me. i mean if you think about it there's really nothing special about me. other than the fact that i can play the guitar but that's about it. i'm pretty sure many can play the guitar so i don't think it's something special.

anyways, during the summer break we spent a lot of time together, like a lot. we would take turns staying at each other's place. we spent our break watching netflix, going out to dinner, spending quality time with each other's family and many more.

throughout the whole summer break, we got even more closer than we were before. we also got closer with each other's families, it felt great knowing her family accepted me even though i was an average person.

it took some time for my family, especially my mom to get along with jennie. my dad was really happy for me, he didn't have to meet jennie to like her, he already liked her as soon as i started talking about her. he said that he had a feeling she was the one for me and i couldn't help but agree.