𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞́ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : you just had the worst day of your life and you badly needed to be in rosie's arms.

genre : fluff

-

"fucking hell seulgi can't you just tell them i'm not available right now ?!?!" i huffed out in irritation.

seulgi had been bugging me about this stupid meeting i supposedly had to attend, because apparently it was going to be a big impact for our company.

i had too much on my plate. the fact that she kept coming in her every once in a while, pestering me about a meeting that i did not give a fuck about, really added more stress i had than before.  

"but-"

"i'm going to fire you if you don't get out of my office." i cut her off and glared at her. she visibly gulped and muttered a sorry before scurrying out of my office.

once i heard the door close, i leaned back onto my seat and ran my hand through my hair letting out a frustrated sigh. i brought my legs up to the table so that they were resting on it.

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath while my head was pounding like a bitch. i was trying my very best to not cry because of the amount of pressure and stress that were being thrown towards me. i felt a hot tear slide down my cheek which made me wipe them quickly.

just when i was about to drift off to dreamland, i heard a soft knock on the door. i quickly place both my feet down and sat normally acting like i was doing my work.

"come in." i answered loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

i really hope it wasn't seulgi because if it was then i'm going to fire her.

the door opened revealing seulgi who had a mix of nervous and scared expression. i clenched my jaw and narrowed my eyes towards her.

"seulgi i swear to-"

"your wife is here." she blurted out almost immediately, cutting me off from my previous sentence.

when a head slowly peaked through from behind the door. my eyes widened slightly and my frowned soon turned upside down. 

she walked into my office and took a seat on my lap. i held onto her waist while her arms were wrapped around my neck. i pecked her lips repeatedly which made her giggle lightly.

i stopped pecking her lips when i felt a pair of eyes on me. i turned to the side to see seulgi was still there, nervously staring at us, i sent her a glare which made her scamper from her position.

when i heard the door shut once again, i brought back my attention to the pretty lady in-front of me. i continued pecking her lips then trailed my kisses down to her neck, scattering kisses them all over.

i place one last kiss on her collarbone and laid my head on her chest while my arms were wrapped around her like my life depend on it.

"i take it that you had a bad day ?" she asked softly which made me nod my head.

"it's okay baby, just two more hours and you'll be out of the office." she spoke softly while gently massaging my neck with one of her hands.