𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

jisoo 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : it's valentines day and since you and jisoo hadn't been spending much time together due to work, you used this opportunity to take a day off to prepare something special for her.

genre : fluf𝐟 x smut

-

"ugh tomorrow's going to be the worst day for me." lisa sighed with a long face.

"why's that ?"

"are you seriously asking me that ?" she turned to glare at me causing me to chuckle.

"cheer up lis, you'll find someone."

"or you could help me find someone." she nudge my arm and smirked towards me.

"sure, i have plenty of friends who are good looking and single." i shrugged.

"really ?! oh thank you y/n, i knew i could count on you." she side hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheeks to which i grimaced in disgust from the affection she was giving me.

"anyways, what do you have planned for valentine's day ?"

"well first we're going to the arcade since we haven't been there for quite some time, then we're going to the drive in theatre to watch some old horror movie and lastly we're going to the beach to have a picnic and then from there i'll give her my special gift." i smiled proudly.

"wow, jisoo is one lucky lady. could i maybe rent you for the next valentine's day ?" she wiggled her eyebrows to which i chuckled in response.

once we've reached the parking lot, both of us then unlocked our car. "i'll let you know if i find someone for you." i told her.

"alright. you better make sure this person fits my standards." she sternly told me which made me snort.

"alright ms manoban. i'll see you next week." i waved her goodbye to which she waved me back in return before entering our cars.

and with that i didn't waste anymore time and drove back home, excited to see my beloved wife.

-

"baby, i'm home." i called out from the front door. i frowned and pouted slightly realising that jisoo hadn't responded to me, so i walked upstairs as i loosened my tie and when i pushed the door open i saw jisoo standing there with her back facing me.

"oh hey baby." she greeted me with a soft smile.

my eyes roaming all over her beautiful body. she was wearing a black crop-top and a pink underwear while her hair was tied in a messy bun. "hey." i breathed out still not tearing my eyes away from her beautiful figure.

i watched her slowly approached me. "my eyes are up here baby." she lifted my chin up as a smirk grew on her face.

i blushed and looked away in embarrassment not realising i was staring really hard. a giggle soon escaped from her lips causing me to drop my head on her shoulder as my eyes were tightly shut from the overwhelming embarrassment.