𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

jennie x g!p reader

prompt : jennie said something that got you on your nerves, which then lead to...

genre : heavy smut ;)

-

third pov

everybody on the campus knew that park y/n and jennie kim had a very strong hatred towards each other. it's been this way ever since the start of high school. they argue over petty things, say and do humiliating things to each other. every time they walk past each other they would shoot daggers at each other that could kill people if it was possible.

nobody ever knew why they hated each other that much. there has been many rumours going around saying that y/n slept with jennie's sister which made her jealous, i guess that's where jennie's hatred towards the taller girl started.

they would always be seen fighting, there was never a day they wouldn't. which brings us to now, they were currently arguing about who could sit at the table that was located near the tree and it's been going for ten minutes now.

there were some people gathering around them to watch the heated argument. it was entertaining to them and it was one of the reasons why students looked forward to go to school.

"fuck you i was here first." jennie yelled at the taller girl.

"we've been sitting here since the start of the semester." y/n answered calmly which shocked not only jennie but both of their friends and the people surrounding them.

"i-well t-too bad we got here first, so go sit somewhere else." she stuttered seeing how unusually calm her enemy was showing. it kind of scares her...in a good way.

y/n clenched her jaw and stared at the shorter girl blankly. she had the urge to hurt her but she knew better because if she ever did something violent towards her, she could be sent straight to jail.

"y/n l-let's just go." yeji spoke up not wanting to create even more mess. y/n stared at jennie for a few more seconds and rolled her eyes at her, she walked away not bothering to say another words knowing that the next words that came out of her would be harsh.

yeji, ryujin, jeongin and changbin were quite shocked to see that she actually listened to yeji's words, when they realised they were far away from her, they quickly caught up to her.

-

it's already been a week and oddly enough it was quiet. there were no bickering from the two girls, no backbiting, from y/n, they didn't even spare each other a glance, at least for y/n she didn't.

it was very weird and shocking to see them not quarrelling when they are in the same room. some may have even tried to make them argue but to their dismay they never did.

when it went on for a few days, people were starting to get used to it. they thought that maybe they've matured and
didn't want to caused anymore trouble.

but they thought wrong.

which brings us to right now. everyone was surrounding them with their phones up recording the moment that they've been waiting for. luckily there weren't too many people since they were in the hallway of their dorms.