𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢

𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : it's been six years since their divorce. they've found someone that made them happy but what happens when they accidentally met each other, will their feelings for each other change ?

genre : angst.

-

[ SIX YEARS LATER ]

"hey kiddo, where's your mommy ?" i squatted to her level and waited for her response. out of nowhere she gave me a hug and squeal in excitement for no reason at all.

i carried the, what looks like a three year old girl in my arms and couldn't help but to stare at her features that kind off resembled me. when she caught me staring, she squished my cheeks and pecked my lips which caught me by surprise.

"um where are your parents ?" i asked the little girl once again, she didn't bother answering and instead squished my cheeks again.

i decided to buy an ice cream cone while i waited for someone to collect back their child. we finished the ice cream in no time since we were sharing it.

when i saw a pretty lady approaching us with shopping bags on both hands. i looked back at the kid in my arms and back to the lady to see if they were related.

"is that your mommy ?" the child nodded and smiled cutely at me. the lady was in-front of me let out a sigh and drop the bags to the ground.

"is this your child ?" i asked in hopes she was the other parents to this child.

"y/n shut up." she rolled her eyes and continued drinking the gatorade.

i was quite taken aback by the rude response, but most importantly how did she know my name. "um excuse me, how do you know my name ?" she rolled her eyes once again and slapped my shoulders which hurts a little.

"let's go i'm tired." she walked away leaving me with the shopping bags and the child. i watched her walked towards my car with her hips swaying.

i was in disbelief. who was this lady and why did she leave her child and the shopping bags with me. i bent down to get all the bags and walked to my car.

i placed the kid in the baby car seat along with the bags. i then got in the car and stared at the lady beside me.

"jennie please don't tell me you spent all of my money." she smiled guiltily and handed back my credit card.

"i didn't okay ? most of them are for our daughter. don't you trust me ?" she pouted while twirling her hair.

i stared blankly at my wife not believing a single word she said. knowing her she likes to spent my money when she has an opportunity, not that i don't allow her to but it's the fact that she mindlessly spent all of my money without any care.

"i bought some things for you too. i promise you'll love it." she kissed my cheek and rubbed my thigh to calm me down.

"did you have fun with mama/daddy." jennie asked the little girl who was sucking on her pacifier peacefully. she nodded her head eagerly in response which made jennie giggle.