𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐅

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : your friend set you up on a blind date not knowing that date of yours is a mom. a hot one.

genre : smut.

-

i groaned and threw my head back feeling really stress from the amount of paperwork i had to do. i closed my eyes as the pain lingered in my head and back.

"you should stop overworking yourself. you're literally the ceo." irene spoke up causing me to jolt up in shock.

"you scared the living shit out of me. do you not know what knocking is anymore ?" i complained to which irene responded with a light chuckle.

she walked towards me and sat on my desk as she annoyingly chewed her gum. "it's not even night time and yet you're already tired. you've been working for way too long my friend."

"let's get lunch." she suggested to which i shook my head in response.

"oh cmon. we haven't hung out with each other for quite some time. just this once...please." she pleaded softly giving me her disgusting 'cute puppy eyes'.

"i can't irene. there's too much papers i need to sort out. next time." she groaned and walked over to my side, spinning my chair to face her.

she then took a seat on my lap and slung her arm around my shoulder. "how bout this...if you agree to go out for lunch with me, i'll let you fuck me as many times as you want." she smirked seductively as she played with the back of my hair.

"tempting offer you got there ms bae, but i'm not really in the mood to fuck you or go out for lunch with you. so no thank you." i smiled.

"please y/n. you need to eat in order to continue working. i haven't seen you had your lunch yesterday and the day before yesterday and-" she was about to continue her sentence but i quickly cut her off.

"alright alright, i'll go out with you. just shut up okay ? you're annoying the hell out of me." i rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance.

"really ?!?!" she exclaimed causing me to cover my ears with both my hands due to how loud she was, and since she was closer to me, it was even more louder than usual.

"yes. now get off me before i push you to the ground." she quickly got off me and straighten her dress.

"alright. i'll meet you downstairs. don't be too late." she said before walking out of my office.

i sighed and massaged my temples, staring at my desk that was scattered with papers. few moments later, i stood up and cleaned my messy desk before heading out of my office.

-

"today's lunch will be my treat." she happily spoke with a bright smile.

i mumbled a 'thank you' and grabbed the menu to see what kind of food they had. all of the food looks amazingly delicious that it made my stomach grumble. it was so tempting to buy all of them, but if i did that, i knew irene would go ballistic on me.