𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : in which 5 students have to attend detention on a saturday. they would have to spend half their saturday with students from different cliques.

genre : fluff ?

-

it's such an absurd to be attending detention on a wonderful saturday. what makes it even more worse is that we have to sit through detention for five hours straight writing an essay telling you who do we think we are.

it's not like you care. you see us as however you want to see us. you see us a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess, and a troublemaker, am i right ?

that's the way we saw each other at seven o'clock this morning.

-

third pov

the first to arrive to school was none other than the goody two shoes, kim jisoo. she was a straight 'a' student, the top student in the school and lastly the nerd who was known to do whatever anyone would ask her to do.

whether it'd be doing your homework or licking your shoes, she would surely do it. many pitied her because of the way she was being treated. some have tried defending her but it would always end up with the two getting bullied.

"this better be the last time to ever happen kim jisoo, if this happens again just know you you'd be grounded for life, do you understand ?!?!" mrs kim yelled at her daughter.

jisoo was already used to this treatment by now. there wasn't a time where jisoo doesn't get scolded by her parents, especially her mother, but she can't say that she isn't scared with the way her mother looks when she's scolding jisoo. she would feel like pooping her pants every time she sees a vein pop out of her moms neck, that's how scared jisoo was.

"understood" she said with her head down to scared to look at her own mother's eyes. mrs kim forcefully grabbed her daughters chin so that theirs eyes meet.

"why can't you be more like your brother." her mother said giving her a disappointed look. jisoo couldn't help but feel hurt by her mother's words. it wasn't her first time being insulted by her own mother.

she felt disappointed and ashamed of herself for being such a loser. she'd always wished to be cool like the other kids just so her mother wouldn't feel embarrassed to have her around. jisoo nodded her head once again before she got kicked out of the car.

up next came the princess of the school. jennie kim. the girl that everyone would dream of becoming or be with. she is so powerful she could have you at your feet with just a smile, that's how powerful she is.

not only is she known for her popularity but she was also known for her fathers work. her father was the biggest man in this town, he was the owner of the biggest wine company in the world and he also owned most of the schools in south korea.

"can't believe you can't get me out of this." jennie huffed out and rolled her eyes at her father.

"jennie i promise you once this detention is done you may do whatever you want to." her father said in a soft tone.

since she's the only child in her family, her parents, especially her father, has always been soft towards jennie. they would always spoil her to the point where their money would be gone in a day.

"fine whatever." she rolled her eyes once more before getting out of the car without saying goodbye to her dad.

by now her dad was already used to this treatment by his daughter. he was once this way towards his parents, so he couldn't really blame anyone for her attitude, but himself.