𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : your parents were going to leave the country for their anniversary for a whole week. which means you and lisa were going to be alone at home...together.

genre : smutty smut

[ requested by : lalice78kim ]

-

"please behave i don't want any complaints from the neighbours. you guys are lucky i didn't hire a babysitter." mom reminded. she then walked up to me and kissed both my cheeks before pulling me into a tight hug.

once she pulled away she walked over to lisa and pulled her into a tight hug too. "especially you lisa." she mumbled.

"yeah okay i get it." she sighed and rolled her eyes as she awkwardly stood there while mom hugged her. she then pulled away and picked up her bags handing them to dad.

"don't bully each other alright ?" i smiled and nodded my head in response while lisa was busy texting god knows who.

i watched mom sighed while she stared at lisa. she then pulled her eyes away from her and shook her head knowing there was no way she could ever get lisa to listen to her.

"don't worry mom, i'll handle everything." i smiled as i heard lisa scoffed at what i just said. mom smiled back in return and kissed my cheek once more before getting into the car. i waved them goodbye and watched the car drove away.

i turned to my side to see that lisa wasn't beside me, so i assumed that she already went in. i walked towards the door and pushed down the knob only to realised the door wasn't opening.

i tried pushing the door knob once again and got the same results from before. when i heard lisa's loud laughter from behind the door, i immediately knew that this was her doings.

i banged onto the door yelling for her to open up. i was sure that the neighbours were going to come out and complaint for being too noisy.

when i realised that she wasn't going to opened up anytime soon, i sighed and stood there in defeat. but then i remembered the back door exist, so i quickly ran to the back of the house hoping that the door wasn't locked.

once i reached to the back of the house i saw lisa standing in front of the window with her arms folded with a stupid smirk was plastered on her face.

i cursed under my breath and walked away from the door. luckily our house was big which means there's quite a lot of things to do when you're stuck outside, especially for a very long time.

i laid myself on the bench that was located near the pool and place my arms over my eyes to block the sunlight from my eyes.

how the fuck was i going to deal with a fucking brat.

-

i groaned in annoyance when i heard giggling from beside me. i fluttered my eyes opened to see lisa was squatting beside me with a stupid smile while she held her camera near my face.

i swatted her camera away from my face and turned over to the other side. i sighed in relief when i didn't hear anymore giggling, and went back to dreamland.

when i felt cold water droplets dripping onto my arms, i opened my eyes to see lisa was standing there with a bucket of water while she held a smirk.

before i had any time to react she threw the bucket of water on me and quickly took a picture before running away from me.

the water was freezing cold and it didn't help the fact that it was also windy. i was a shivering mess, my whole body was fucking soaked and it felt really uncomfortable.