5.

We was in class and it was hard trying to pretend what happened last night didn't.

Desmond^^^

Desmond^^^

He sat back there talking to Derrick. Everybody started presenting and I just sat at my desk out of it.
______
Before I knew it school was out.

"D ain't you gone give us an assignment?" Mia said. "Nah y'all are free today. Just leave your journals in the back." "Okay." She said.

Everybody was grabbing their bags to leave.

I sat at my desk exhausted.

"Diamond?" I looked up to see Desmond. "Wassup?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Chris won't be able to get me today can you drop me off?" "Ummm yeah I have to stay and grade these papers so if you wanna get some to eat or some and be back that's fine."

Chris won't let him drive his car until he pass his driver's test.

"Okay you want some?"

"Ummm yeah where you going?"

"Sonic right down the street." "Some mozzarella sticks and a Oreo milkshake."

"I gotcha."

He left out and I could finally breath.

Des was indeed fine as hell but damn this just don't sit right with me.

I laid my head on the desk.

Desmond POV
I got back and she was sleep on the desk.

I closed the door.

"D?" She didn't move. I tapped her shoulder. "Hm?" "I'm back."

"Okay." She sat up moving her hair out her face. "I got you the ham burrito combo with a large mozzarella stick and yo milkshake."

"Thank you I'm so hungry."

I gave it to her.

"Did you start grading?" "No I fell asleep." "How much you got to do?"

"Too damn much."

"I can help." I sat across from her and started eating. "Nah you can't grade y'all papers." "Who's going to know?"

She looked.

"Okay I do one stack you do the other."