14.

"Fuck Des I'm cumming." I yelled as I stuck my nails into his back.

He kissed me as he picked his pace up slamming into me. A knot formed in my stomach. My eyes rolled back as I came.

"Turn around!" He told me.

I tried to get myself together from my high.

I turned around and arched my back. His tongue touched my clit. "Oh fuck." I said. He ate me out making me cum again.

"You ready?" He asked me. "Mhm."

He held my hips as he slowly went back in. I gripped the bed sheets.

I threw it back. "Fuck." He said smacking my ass.

He grabbed my waist as he pulled my hair. He pulled me back to his chest. "Who you belong to?" He asked me. "I belong to you daddy." I said.

"Say my name again."

"Ummmm fuck daddy." He kissed my neck as he fucked me crazy.

"Oh fuck." I said. He found my g spot and kept hitting it over and over again. I think I went cockeyed for a minute.

Desmond POV
I found her G Spot and she lost it.

She couldn't even say nothing she was so speechless. I used my hand to play with her clit as I kept going.

I had her hair in one hand while my other hand occupied her clit while sucking her neck. "Ahhhh fuck!" She yelled out.

She collapsed on the bed.

I grabbed her hips and kept going.

She had creamed all over my dick. "I felt my nut coming." I quickly flipped her over.

I slammed into her.

We fucked in missionary.

She was trying to keep her eyes open as I went deeper. "Take some out." She told me. "Nah remember all that shit you was talking the other day?" I asked her.

"Oohhhhh fuck Des." She said.

"You know my name." I told her. "Mhm Papi." I kissed as I pushed all of me into her slowly she pulled away moaning.

"Oh my god I can't breathe." She said.

I laughed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I sucked her neck. "I'm cumming." She whispered.

She got tight around me. "Fuck."

That shit pushed the rest of my nut on to the surface. I grunted as I slammed into her.

"Nut in me." She said.

"You sure?" I asked her. "I'm ready to start a family with you." She said. I smiled. "This ain't the sex talking is it?" She laughed.

"Nope. I been thinking about it for a while." She said. I smiled.

"I gotcha baby."

I kissed her as I did a few more strokes.

Her legs buckled as I nutted inside her. I did a few more strokes to make sure my nut got all in there.

She was whimpering as I kept going.

"Shit." I said.

All my nut was out. "Fuck." She said.

Her arms dropped from around me. I pulled out. "I love you." I told her. "I love you more daddy." She said. "Let's go shower." I said picking her up.