Chapter 3

It's been about two months since I left Diamond where ever I did and I got Isaiah. They live with me now after she came to her senses.

I stepped up and took Isaiah in like my son and he changed Desmond for the better.

Desmond treats him like a lil brother and he's more responsible since he has somebody looking up to him.

We was in the living room having family time.

"Zay!" I called Isaiah they was in the kitchen. "What?" He yelled.

"Bring me some chips."

"Okay." He said.

Diamond was sitting in my lap watching the movie. We share a bed and gotten closer.

Sometimes we call each other baby and stuff but we ain't fucked or none like that. "Stop making my son do stuff."

"Did he mind?"

"Yeap." "Shut up mane."

"Who gone make me?" "Me." "I'll like to see that." "Oh really?" I kissed her neck.

"Stoppp." She said hitting me.

I laughed.

I kicked Crystal ass to the curb because she lied about that being my son.

Her and Diamond kept getting into it so I took her to get one of them pre birth paternity tests. It came back it wasn't mines.

"Here you go." Zay said and sat beside me.

"Thanks Lil Man." We started back watching the movie when Diamond got up.

Diamond POV
I went to our room because a lil friend called me and ion wanna disturb they movie.

Hello?

I said smiling instantly.

Hey baby girl.

Hey.

What you doing?

Watching movies with my son.

So you aren't free tonight?

I wish but it's family night.

How about tomorrow?

Mmmm I think I'm free.

Okay I'll be there at about 7 dress classy.

So what this is some type of date?

You want it to be?

Mmm I guess so.

Well Ms. Valentine will you join me on a date tomorrow at 7?

I would love that.

I'll see you tomorrow beautiful.

Okay. Bye bye.

Bye.

I hung up and was all smiles. I been talking to the guy lately and he's so sweet.

He reminds me of why I fell for Tino.

I'm not trying to get my hopes up so I'm just seeing how this goes. "Damn who got you blushing?" Christian said walking in.

"Boy gone on."

"It's family night what you doing up here?" "I had a phone call dang."

He walked up and wrapped his arms around me. "Boy you such a character." "Ian did none." "We not together Chris." I said moving his hands.