9.

We ordered and sat in silence.

"Zay you gone be back on that field next week?" He asked my son.

"I hope so."

"We gone make sure you are."

"Okay." "So what happened to Tino?" I asked him. "In front of Zay?" "Yeah. He knows everything else."

"Ight so we left early this day for the mission."

Tino POV *flashback*
I woke up in the middle of the night cause my phone kept ringing.

My wife and my son was sleep on my chest.

I grabbed it off the nightstand.

Hello?

Ay Tino you busy?

Nah I was sleep with my family.

We need you.

For what Chris?

This a huge opportunity man. You can leave the game fashoo after this hit.

What we doing?

Killa found a trap house we can hit up. They bring in just as much money as we do only difference is they don't have as much protection and guns.

We meeting at the trap?

Always.

Ight give me 10.

Say no more.

I hung up. I looked at my lil family. Went from being a poor kid in the hood to a family man.

I tried to slowly get from under them.

"Where you going?" Diamond asked. Fuck. "To the restroom." "I heard you on the phone."

She lifted up.

"Baby please go back to bed."

"The streets calling again." "Baby this mission is for y'all. I promise." "You told me you was done with this shit."

"I am baby. I just can't turn this opportunity down. This mission is for y'all.

It's my time to take my family out the hood."

"I got a bad feeling baby." "You always got a bad feeling. Give me a kiss." She kissed me and pulled me closer.

I pulled away and she was crying.

"Diamond it's okay baby.

I love you so much. You wear the ring to my heart Baby okay?

As long as you and Zay live I'll never die."

She nodded.

"I love you too baby."

She kissed me again. "I'll be right back okay?" She nodded. "Last time Tino."