8.

I got to my dad's house and noticed Chris car outside. "Yo uncle here."

"Why?" "My dad probably called him."

We went to the door.

I let myself in.

"Daddy!?" "In the kitchen." "Come on Bae." I told Des. I walked in to see Chris leaning on the counter and my daddy sitting down.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"He went to practice and Chris went to get him. He brung him here and he was good.

I made dinner and put him to bed.

I was about to go to bed but I decided to check on him first and he was in the room wheezing and crying.

I gave him his pump and it didn't work so I rushed him to the emergency room."

"What the doctors say?"

I sat my keys down.

"They gave him some breathing treatments and wanna keep him for overnight surveillance. I told them you'll be there soon."

I nodded.

"Why Yeen tell me you woke up?" Chris asked. "We not here about me."

"Desmond where you been?" He asked him.

"Where does it look like??"

"So you knew she was woke and didn't think to tell me?" "Not my place." "Why you so mad?" I asked him.

"Because we looking after yo son and you been woke the whole damn time bruh."

"Ay Chris chill yeen gone disrespect my daughter. I knew she was woke. I'm the one that went to get her."

"This shit crazy." Chris said.

"You can dismiss yourself from my daddy house." I said.

"Make me." Chris said.

He walked over to me. "Yeah Yeen stupid." Des stood in front of me. "The fuck you mean Ian stupid?" "You wouldn't hit her.

Not while me or her daddy right here."

Chris started laughing.

"Mr. V didn't you say it sounded like she was having sex on the phone?" He asked him.

I looked at my daddy crazy.

"What?" I asked him.

"Diamond when I called you it was obviously sex going on."

"How do you know that tho?" I asked.

"You literally didn't hear a word I said and when you was talking you kept moaning. Then you whispered to somebody my son in the hospital."

Chris laughed.

"Look at her neck." He said.

My daddy looked. "Why does it matter? I'm grown as hell." I said.

He walked up on Des.

He looked at Des neck. "Y'all both got hickies." Chris said. "Why you tripping?" Des asked him. "How long y'all been fucking?" He asked.

"Ain't nobody fucking!" I said.

"Y'all both got fucking hickies, yo hair a fucking mess, these lame ass jogging suits, and y'all pulled up here together." "Chris why the fuck is you so damn pressed about who I'm fucking?

We not together.

I don't have feelings for you.

I never fucking will. Get that through yo head.