19.

She still hasn't fully dilated and we've been here for hours. I held Zay as he slept in my arms.

My big boy. I kissed his forehead.

"They get big fast huh?" Gabby asked. I looked up. "Yeah. One day your on the table screaming next you wishing to rewind the time."

"Was Tino there when you gave birth?"

I smiled. "Yeah. He never missed an appointment." Everybody was staring at me. "I never told Zay his birth story." I said staring at him.

"Why not?" Chris asked.

"Too emotional. He has a family tree assignment and he needs my help so I guess I'll tell him then."

"Well I want to hear it too." Gabby said.

"When we wakes up." I said.

She nodded.

Des just kept staring at me. I lifted up and laid him down across the couch. I signaled Des to meet me outside. "Finna go get his back pack out the car."

Chris nodded.

I walked out the room and went outside to my car. I sat in the drivers seat and just stared at the roof.

It was a knock on the window.

I unlocked the door.

He got in. "Wassup ma." He said. "Hey." He stared at me. "You getting chubby." He said.

"Wowww after 3 months that's what a girl wants to hear." I said rolling my eyes. "Ian mean it like that. Just look like happy weight."

"Mhmp."

"I miss you." He said. I just chuckled. "3 months. No call no text." "We both needed space." He said.

"I'm not understanding what you mean we both needed space I'm the one that got cheated on. I needed you to man up to what you did and work yo way back into yo family not go play house with the same bitch."

I was fighting back tears.

"I'm 19 Diamond." I laughed. "You are really making this worse. You can honestly just go back to the room with your baby mama.

Cause it's apparently fuck me."

Desmond POV
I heard her voice cracking.

"Look at me." I said. "Why? So I can cry? Please leave me the fuck alone. I only called you out here cause you kept fucking staring at me."

I tried to grab her arm and she snatched away.

"Diamond I love you okay? I just I don't know what to do when I'm in situations like this. I wanna fight for us so bad but I don't know how without making you mad."

"Can you please get out my car?" She asked.

"Diamond—."

She cut me off. "Get the fuck out!" She yelled pushing me. I nodded and got out the car. "I'm sorry Diamond." I said before closing the door.

I went back into the hospital.

"Where's Diamond?" Gabby asked. "The car." "Y'all talked or some?" Chris asked.

"Nah." His phone rung.

"Hello?" "Okay here I come."

He grabbed Zay. "Where you going?" "She gotta get him home for school tomorrow keep us updated." He said. "I can't give birth without her." Gabby said.

"Call yo parents they'll help." He grabbed they shit and left. "What happened?" Gabby asked me.

"I don't know."