15.

I sat in my room packing his stuff up.

I'm so pissed bruh.

I had no choice but to have my daddy get Zay cause I was a wreck.

Chris was trying to see why his mama was there so he just took Zay to my dad. I sat in my closet just staring at all his stuff.

This mane literally nutted in me like he ain't have a fucking baby on the way already.

It was too late for me to take a plan B but I'm not even sure if I'm even pregnant yet. I pray I'm not mane. I hope I'm not. I really hope I'm not.

"Diamond!" He called my name.

I just stayed quiet.

He came to the closet. "Diamond baby let me explain." "You lied again." I said.

"Diamond I just found out last week."

"And when you found out I should've known. Is that what you was mad about the other day?"

"Yeah." She laughed and threw some at me.

I dodged it.

"Mane chill bruh." "Or what Des? You get to keep fucking around on me, lying to me, and doing dumb ass shit to me and I'm suppose to just sit here and take this shit?"

"Who fucked around on you? She damn near 6 months pregnant. Me and you wasn't together."

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you ain't fuck her after you found out." "I haven't." "You still fucking lying." "No I'm not."

"Oh you not? Ever time you fucking lie you can never look me in my eyes Desmond."

"Damn Diamond what you want from me?"

"The truth." He stared at me.

"Maybe twice." He said. "I knew it." I punched him in the chest over and over again.

He grabbed my arms and pushed me into the wall.

"Keep yo hands to yourself!" He told me.

"Fuck that fight me back bitch!" I said. His eyes got wide. "Bitch?" "Yeah bitch."

He laughed in my face.

"You think you crazy? You ain't seen crazy yet." He said. I spit in his face making him drop my arms. "Mane Diamond that shit was so disrespectful."

"Fuck you get out my house." I told him.

"Or what? Put me out Diamond. I pay rent just as much as you so put me out?"

I brushed past him and went to the kitchen.

Desmond POV
She stormed out the room.

Mane bruh I knew this shit was gone be bad but not this bad. She was trying to take a Nîgga head off.

"Why the fuck you still in here?" She asked me.

She had a knife in her hand.

"Diamond move with that shit bruh." "Ian even did shit yet. You said put you out right? I'm finna put you out Nîgga!"

"So you think this shit a game Huh?" I yelled at Tino. "What the fuck you talking about?"

"I just had yo fucking child.

You couldn't wait six fucking weeks for me to heal. You had to fuck another bitch?"

"Diamond get the fuck away from me with that knife." "Or what? What you gone do? Hit me? I wish you the fuck would!"